• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chin spoilers are ready!!

what are these made out of?

Received mine today! Thanks, Brad!

Here is a picture of the ducted version just received.

rmlip.jpg

Here's a picture of my current one that is installed on the car (for those wondering how it would look installed).

oprun9_640.jpg

Last edited:
looks great...

Thanks for posting those pics!!
Now you need one for the red car in the background, too. I also have the mold for the S2000 chin, but I haven't made any of those yet.

Still have plenty left. Get 'em before they are gone because I don't know when I'll have another batch made up.

Thanks Brad. Finally got mine installed and had a successful shake down at the track :biggrin:

Another pic on another black car...

Last edited:
Thank goodness for great timing. Clipped a rogue tire tread on the freeway yesterday that ripped a chunk off of my existing RM chin spoiler. Thanks to Brad, I had my spares and restored the integrity of my NSX without much delay. :biggrin:

bustedlip1.jpg

bustedlip2.jpg

bustedlip5.jpg

Last edited:
Are these still available?

Does anybody know if this will fit an 02 I would like to get one but, bclark doesn't know if it will fit.

Thanks,
Charlie

completely different bumper so I would say no it would not fit. I know the other aftermarket and OEM chin spoilers will not interchangable between pre and post 2002.

bizman said:
completely different bumper so I would say no it would not fit. I know the other aftermarket and OEM chin spoilers will not interchangable between pre and post 2002.

Ok, thanks. Guess I will scratch this potential mod off the list!

bizman said:

My Acura dealer told me that the '02+ OEM spoiler's part number supersdes all other part numbers, that is, there is only 1 replacement OEM spoiler available to order now, which is the '02+ ones.

What this means, IMHO, is the '02+ spoiler can be used on all years, but '91-'01 cannot be used on the '02.

RyRy210 said:
My Acura dealer told me that the '02+ OEM spoiler's part number supersdes all other part numbers, that is, there is only 1 replacement OEM spoiler available to order now, which is the '02+ ones.

What this means, IMHO, is the '02+ spoiler can be used on all years, but '91-'01 cannot be used on the '02.

Anything is possible but I cannot see how if A can fit on B why B could not fit on A :confused: . Maybe someone here has tried this and can confirm.

Do you still have any of these?

Anyone interested in another group buy? I'm interested in the ducted version.

Back