• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Clutch Fork Boot?

Would anyone happen to know where I could find a replacement for the boot that covers the slave cylinder where it inserts into the clutch housing? I've been told that Acura no longer produces this item.

Would anyone happen to know where I could find a replacement for the boot that covers the slave cylinder where it inserts into the clutch housing? I've been told that Acura no longer produces this item.

Yes the boot was dicontinued, not sure if its available aftermarket. Unless something else can be found that would be a close enough fit?

Thanks. It was suggested elsewhere that the analagous part off the 5-Speed Legend might work just as well. I might have to look into that. It's hard for me to understand why they would choose to discontinue just this particular item.. unless there are others I'm not yet aware of.

Hi,

I can double check with my dealer tomorrow, but the part is listed ok here and available to purchase!

Not the cheapest though £40.87

Honda Part Number Displayed: 22841-PR8-010
Honda Part Description : BOOT,RELEASE FORK

Thanks. It was suggested elsewhere that the analagous part off the 5-Speed Legend might work just as well. I might have to look into that. It's hard for me to understand why they would choose to discontinue just this particular item.. unless there are others I'm not yet aware of.

It would also seem the part is shared with S2000

Allot cheaper too in the US, around $20

Scroll down to post #8

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/891500-help-stranded-no-clutch/

Found this http://www.japanautomobileparts.com/boot-release-fork-101380.html

Last edited:
Back