• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coffee and Cars? anyone go?

Hey folks,
Went to the Coffee and Cars event this last week and there were only 4 NSX's there! With all the different cars showing, we should have a better showing of our NSX's. There were at least 7 GT-40's! Anyone planning to attend in the near future? I can go this saturday again if folks are game... Lots of great cars...

Event starts a little before 7 am Saturday and continues to about 9-9:30. Its at the Mazda corporate headquarters parking lot just off Alton and the 5 in Irvine near the spectrum...If anyones is interested, lets start a list of who plans to attend..

Rick, A couple of weeks ago we had over 30 cars there. It can't happen every week :biggrin:

30 is definutely a solid showing.... Sorry I missed that!

Anyone else interested in doing it again this saturday? I have one of my rare Saturdays that isnt filled with sport events.. I'll plan to go...

I'll start a list here:
rherschberg
Diablo360

Wow! Very sorry I missed the meet. Hop you can make it again!

If we can get a decent size group together for this weekend, I would be able to make it. I've got a seminar in Anaheim on Saturday morning, but I could drop by there beforehand...

I have the same problem jason...each and every morning. heheh

I should be able to make the third, I will have my parts back from wetworks garage on the 2nd, so its a bit of a crunch, but (if everything goes as planned) I should see you there.

I just got a call from wetworks, apparently my parts won't be done this Friday as planned, so I will still be without front lip or headlights come this weekend :frown:

ok, sounds like a few are interessted. See ya there maybe 7ish?

I just got a call from wetworks, apparently my parts won't be done this Friday as planned, so I will still be without front lip or headlights come this weekend :frown:

Wow, your car will look wierd at PAg then. Are you sure your still gonna go?

:biggrin:

Back