• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

colorado nsx owners, lets get a cruise going! or something

so.. after getting my nsx about a year ago and coming from a 350Z

im tired of not having a group to hangout with.

im putting this up to see which colorado owners would like to do a meet/cruise/photoshoot(have a photographer friend) or anything

Man, you guys have so many unbelievably awesome roads to drive on, you've got to get out there and drive! I'm jealous!

whenever... theres so many events coming up also. im trying to setup s2k/nsx/si/whatever cruise meet

seems like the s2k guys r geting a drive on july 5th. let me know

75 views, 5 replies? by 2 same ppl... pretty weak !

My cousin who lives in the Denver area called me today and said he was mountain biking in the mountains and three NSX's were driving fast through some of the curvies. He said it sounded awesome and then he saw the cars. Any of your guys?

Nik

=[ if they are , please let me know! id love to join

I bought my NSX from a guy in Denver metro area and he mentioned that there wasn't a lot of things happening for NSX owners. He bought a F355 and he mentioned that they have a lot more events.

Sorry I took another Colorado car out of the game there.

I bought my NSX from a guy in Denver metro area and he mentioned that there wasn't a lot of things happening for NSX owners. He bought a F355 and he mentioned that they have a lot more events.

Sorry I took another Colorado car out of the game there.

That guy you bought your car from is really cool. I had a chance to drive with him on one occasion.

When I was in colorado, I was always out in the nsx. Met quite a few owners in the denver area and colorado springs. With the exception of one owner, the rest were the older family men types with more on their plate to worry about then taking out the car, like a wife, kid(s) and a mortage. That was my guess on why they never really did much together as a large group. They were all really good guys though.

That guy you bought your car from is really cool. I had a chance to drive with him on one occasion.

When I was in colorado, I was always out in the nsx. Met quite a few owners in the denver area and colorado springs. With the exception of one owner, the rest were the older family men types with more on their plate to worry about then taking out the car, like a wife, kid(s) and a mortage. That was my guess on why they never really did much together as a large group. They were all really good guys though.

I agree, after I bought the car I bought him a beer and we chatted for a few. I felt lucky to buy his car since it was so well cared for.

I know what you mean with the wife, kids, and mortgage thing. That is why I only put on 5K miles a year. Most of that mileage is to and from owner meets and NSXCA events.:smile:

I've owned mine for about 2 years and 3 months now. I've put on 27,000 miles. I only take it out on weekends, sometimes only 2 weekends a month or even less. I just take LONG drives :biggrin:

Back