• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Colors of Fall

I know I can't compete with the "which color nsx is the best" threads but if anyone ever gets tired of looking at car colors the seasonal changes might be of interest.......

i-fgwHQjf-XL.jpg

i-DNW35Kw-XL.jpg

i-pRvjGmJ-XL.jpg

i-kwhNxPR-XL.jpg

i-ksTfPpR-XL.jpg

i-jp5v3rv-XL.jpg

i-ZTGSfD4-XL.jpg

i-drLTrJc-XL.jpg

i-f8Xfjnm-XL.jpg

i-LJ8TMFk-XL.jpg

i-RKjDrkf-XL.jpg

i-nn59tJW-XL.jpg

i-kxrsTTt-XL.jpg

Last edited:
capt...back from sabatical?

I love good untouched photography. So sick of the color saturated manipulated photos. Nice work Bob.

In light of your posting history on prime i am confident that you will post the opposite opinion within 3 hours and 17 minutes.....

lol.....Dave should have his very own subforum on prime where he and his multiple personalities could start as many group buy/best -----contest/ polls.....polls....did I mention polls.....:biggrin:

great pictures Bob....we are at peak in the poconos this wkd:smile:

lol.....Dave should have his very own subforum on prime where he and his multiple personalities could start as many group buy/best -----contest/ polls.....polls....did I mention polls.....:biggrin:

My own sub forum.... This might be your best idea yet. It'll be the fun part of the forum. I LIKE IT!!!

What made you think that these photos were "untouched"?
Steve

They just look natural to me. I've seen so many photos of NSX's on prime that border on being cartoonish with the color saturation and shading.

Probably the last shot of the colors around the pond at the bottom of my driveway since we have a storm coming through later today into tomorrow so everything will probably get blown down.

i-jPm4skp-XL.jpg

Back