• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coming Soon NSX GT Aluminum Coolant Tanks

Re: Coming Soon! NSX GT Aluminum Coolant Tanks

Please add me to the list...red finish if possible, and I'll probably get a cap as well!

Last edited:

Put me on the list too with the red crinkle to match my valve covers. Thanks.

Would it be possible to have the logo plate mounted on the side rather than the top?

Here is a pic after the initial tank welding. We will have more pictures tomorrow after we get the tank finished and mounted in the NSX.

Now we just need to finish the brackets & install the fittings etc. The welds are beautiful and stacked nicely as they should, they are as close to perfect as you get with years of experience welding.

Just a few more people need to get on board so we can open the official group buy thread!

NSXT.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Current interest list updated - Just need a minimum few more to get onboard before we can do an Official Group Buy thread so everyone will save some $!

1. Sleek - Silver Anodized finish
2. Joboy77 - Black Anodized finish
3. audax - Black Anodized finish
4. jrnsx - ?
5. Alas-NSX - Silver Anodized finish
6. V.LATS97nsx - Silver Anodized finish
7. sophis - Black Anodized finish
8. ALwAyS4SaLe - Black or Red Wrinkle Powdercoat (both are available)
9. Nero Tenebre - ? Finish ?
10. Phoenix599 - Red Wrinkle Powdercoat
11. Valhalla - Red Wrinkle Powdercoat

NTWeld.jpg

Attachments

• NSXT.jpg
    NSXT.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 41
  • NTWeld.jpg
    NTWeld.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Not sure at this point, depending on interest this may only be a one time deal. We have to make a minimum quantity of this item to even get them produced at a reasonable cost, otherwise the price afterwards will be significantly higher (and I don't mean by $20-30 either)

The price has not been determined yet since we are planning on doing a group buy since there is a minimum that needs to be met before we can have these in full production. Assuming we meet the minimum (which we are close) then the price will depend on total quantity as the more that participate, the cheaper everyone gets one. Make sense? Target is around $400, but that can vary depending on final quantity we produce, as well as the finishes offered etc.

If no group buy is possible, we can still produce the tanks on an individual basis, but the cost will be substantially higher due to the minimums we have to meet to get materials, cnc fittings, finishing, etc.

New Installed Pics!! This tank fits beautifully and looks amazing installed. ;)

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Current List of Interested owners:

1. Sleek - Silver Anodized finish
2. Joboy77 - Black Anodized finish
3. audax - Black Anodized finish
4. jrnsx - ? Finish ?
5. Alas-NSX - Silver Anodized finish
6. V.LATS97nsx - Silver Anodized finish
7. sophis - Black Anodized finish
8. ALwAyS4SaLe - Black or Red Wrinkle Powdercoat (both are available)
9. Nero Tenebre - ? Finish ?
10. Phoenix599 - Red Wrinkle Powdercoat
11. Valhalla - Red Wrinkle Powdercoat
12. RTuned - ? Finish ?
13. NSXRAY1 - Red Wrinkle Powdercoat
14. Gleibig - ? Finish ?

Potentials not decided yet:
1. illwillem
2. Blood Stone

Questions:
CDX_NSX - Yes, I can either mount the emblem on the top of the tank, or the side, you can choose before we ship the tank.
Blood Stone - Yes, we can do wrinkle blue, however there are more than 10 different blues so there is no guarantee the blue we pick will be the exact color you want, its best if you do a standard finish and have your local place do the work or if you are ok with a variation in the tone since each powdercoat hue varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. OR, you could send us a 1lb bag of the powder you pick out yourself that works as well...

At this we have met the minimum interest to do a full production run of this NSX GT Coolant Tank, therefore I will be opening the Official Group Buy thread momentarily. I will transfer any names listed here-in to the official list. If you wish to add your name to the list, please do so in the new thread. If you wish to have your name removed, send me a PM and I will remove it. The rest of the details will be outlined in the GB thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oops! updated wrong thread. silly phone!

tank materials have all been cut. I'm waiting on some small fittings and flanges from the Cnc before we can weld these up. Having to plan production around other people's holiday plans is sometimes difficult. I expect to be welding the first ones starting end of this week. Thanks

Last edited:
Back