• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coming to Houston for work anyone around?

I'll be in Houston the week of August 3rd-7th, I'm driving down from Austin to work downtown for the week. Are you guys doing anything after work during the week? I'll be driving my NSX down.

Also looking for a car alarm installation place in Houston that has done work on NSX cars before.

And.....word on the street is that there is a fella in Houston who does Exhaust work. Not sure if I will have everything together in time, (waiting for my NA2 headers to be jetcoated), but I need to install a full exhaust from a 1997 NSX onto my 1992 (this includes cats, headers, exhaust). If I don't have the stuff to do the install I still would really like to meet up and talk about installation gotcha's and advice.

Anyone?

Houston is pretty big, where abouts do you plan on being? You might be looking for Chuck to do the exhaust install. I do not know anyone else, except for Carl, but Carl tends to keep busy with his kids and work.

Oh, and I'm in for Happy Hour. I'm sure we can round up the usual suspects. :smile:

I'll be in "Great Uptown", off Riverway...exit 9 I believe off of 610. Looks like I definitely wont have my exhaust ready, but I do have an updated starter disable that I need to have installed. Do you guys know someone in that area who can do the install?

Definitely would be interested in "happy hour" but it would have to be tue, wed, or thurs. I'm driving down from Austin Monday morning and will have to work my 9-5 so I will be exhausted Monday night.

I'll be in "Great Uptown", off Riverway...exit 9 I believe off of 610. Looks like I definitely wont have my exhaust ready, but I do have an updated starter disable that I need to have installed. Do you guys know someone in that area who can do the install?

Definitely would be interested in "happy hour" but it would have to be tue, wed, or thurs. I'm driving down from Austin Monday morning and will have to work my 9-5 so I will be exhausted Monday night.

Ah, Uptown is a great spot. My friends condo is in Riverway and over looks Uptown Park. There is Champ Sports Bar and Grill there where we can do Happy Hour (we've done Happy Hour there before).

As far as "starter disable" unit, I have no clue. Sorry.

Houston is pretty big, where abouts do you plan on being? You might be looking for Chuck to do the exhaust install. I do not know anyone else, except for Carl, but Carl tends to keep busy with his kids and work.

Oh, and I'm in for Happy Hour. I'm sure we can round up the usual suspects. :smile:

Actually I might be free next week! shoot me a message if interested.
Carl

Guys, what night works best for everyone? This Wednesday or Thursday? I drive back to Austin on Friday mid-day so hoping we can all do a happy hour Wednesday or Thursday.

Todd

I'm out Wednesday, but I will be available Friday! Hope that works with everyone elses schedule.

Thursday night works good for me guys, preferrably "happy hour" somewhere. I am staying in the Galleria area so the closer the better. I had some machine work done by turbochargers.com this week and Scott's car was there (hopefully he can join us). Ed said he may swing by as well. Keep me in the loop.

I can't do Wednesday so I vote for Thursday

Hey sorry, I meant to say no can do for Wednesday, but Thursday is a go!

Yikes, been too busy to even think straight! :redface:

Champs off 610, where we've done happy hour before. I think this would be easiest for Todd, and also centralized.

Champs, 5:30ish?

I should be able to make this unless my bmw is ready tomorrow. The dealer's had my car for a week now.

Btw

How will we recognize you? In this heat, it's not like any of us will be standing outside looking for an NSX.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my days to pick up the kids after work, I won't be able to make it today. Have fun guys!

Guys I will have my Red Sox t-shirt on....pretty sure there aren't too many of those here in Houston (although last year when I went to the Sox vs Astros at Minutemaid game it did seem like there were a lot more Red Sox t-shirts.....)

-Todd

Todd,

I got your number via PM. I'll give you a ring when I get there. I should be there by 5:30pm.

See ya guys,
- Z

Back