• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Forced Induction Complete Zeitronix Monitoring Gauge, Sensors and Harness

For Sale -Zeitronix LCD Display, Sensors and Wiring Harness
As the heading reads, I have a full standalone display from my former engine monitoring system. This is a Zeitronix system with the following items included;· ZT-2 and Naked LCD display combo. This also includes an O2 Wideband sensor. The ZT-2 is the wideband controller and the LCD display has no case. I built a cover and replaced the existing clock with this gauge. Picture attached for placement purposes only.
· Boost Sensor 3 Bar. You can use your existing 1 BAR MAP Controller if you plan on remaining below 10.8 pounds of boost.
· Pressure Sensor Gauge for Boost measurement
· Fuel Pressure Sensor – attaches to the top of the fuel filter
· EGT Probe – to measure Exhaust Gas Temperature. Will need to tap a 1/8 NPT fitting into your #1 header. Exhaust bung NOT included but easily found at any hardware store
· ZAVT-1 Audio Visual warning indicator that you can preset for warning levels. I placed this in the center HVAC vent, FYI.
· Wiring harness for all probes to the ZT-2 and the ZAVT-1
· CD with install for software to your laptop and instructions for sensor and wiring install.
This system costs over $1100 new. Sale price of $500 plus shipping. Pictures of what is included. Note there is no display case for the LCD gauge. The picture is what I made and placements of the LCD gauge and the Audio Visual Warning Box. Thanks for looking.
Gauge Detail.jpgZeitronix harness and sensors.jpg

Back