• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wideband AFR and other sensors - all the monitoring needed for forced induction CTSC

RYU

Legendary Member
Patron Supporter
Tech Expert
Here's the Zeitronix setup from my car. This system allowed me to monitor all the engine's vitals via a laptop. This comes in super helpful when monitoring your vitals for your forced induction setup like a CTSC. I used this to fine tune the CTSC fueling. It was running way lean before I was able to read the vitals like AFR, IAT, Fuel pressure, etc with this setup. It also helped me fine tune the meth/water kit I was running.

Zeitronix has a few different options for how to display the values via gauges, LCD displays, your laptop, and others.

What's included:
Zt-2 - main brain
Wideband O2 sensor
Intake Air Temp (ITA) sensor with a standard 1/8 NPT (which plugs into your CTSC plenum)
MAP/Boost sensor

You can also add a fuel pressure sensor to this. I will include the wiring harness for it. It's a standard Denso sensor which can be purchased from Zeitronix. I kept it to use with my current setup as it was the same sensor.

$300 for everything shipped.

Bump!

This is a great monitoring system for anyone running a modified engine. Even folks running a stock engine can see where in the power band your setup is running lean. The alternative to this is often a full on standalone in terms of monitoring.

Price reduction to $200

Back