• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Congrats STEVENY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! And I take back all that stuff I said about you not coming to Est Fest :p

Correction - Only DocJohn is a wimp, Steve really does have a legit excuse!:wink:

Enjoy the moment - you'll blink and she'll be telling you about the boys in her class! :)

Lol ,your right red I am a wimp and steve's a pimp now we just need a gimp,and lastly an imp. BTW looks like I missed a great event,thanks for pulling it off.:redface:

Lol ,your right red I am a wimp and steve's a pimp now we just need a gimp,and lastly an imp. BTW looks like I missed a great event,thanks for pulling it off.:redface:

Seriously, we missed you!

And Dave just pm'd me and asked me to ask you if he could be your gimp, again! :eek:

:biggrin: I can't believe we are hijacking Steve's first born thread:eek: . Back to the Congrats!

Changing diapers one handed at this point, like an old pro!! Baby is not a piece of china as I first thought. Very flexible, extremely portable.

Baby sleeps 3 hours last night then 4.5 hours after that. You gotta check the baby when she cries but when she doesn't cry... well...... you have to check her then too. Worry if everything is OK or not OK.

Congrats to you and Renee, Steve! So did Lania giggle after dropping a load on granny? If so, she must take after you. :smile:

Steve's new alarm clock:

114880154871bpH8.jpg

Very cute Steve! I see you've already got her started on the canister snack foods. A well balanced part of any baby's diet.

Lol pringles starters:wink: BTW, steve how is her Bilirubin level?

it was as high as 17. We had to stay in the hospital for 4 days because of it. She is way better now. It was 13 when they discharged us. That picture was the first picture taken of her when she arrived home.

The can is cheeto's. Her grandmother, my mother-in-law travels with 2 to 3 bags of that snack crap. I have been known to eat it I am a sucker for salt and slim jims but I prefer a plate of cucumbers, peppers, and celery sticks with a bowl of blue cheese to dip the veggies in.

Lol pringles starters:wink: BTW, steve how is her Bilirubin level?

Did you mean to say Bilirubin or Bourbon?

Steve had been working on the Bourbon and Cheetos - that must be why he only THINKS she wakes up once a night!

(Both Bilirubin and Bourbon deal with the liver):tongue:

Cute kid - may she fulfill all your hopes for her future!

Last night was a different story. Baby was up every hour. I couldn't figure out why either. Check the diaper, rock her back to sleep, wife would feed her. Checked her temp. I felt helpless. :frown:

There was no rhyme or reason for my son waking up every hour for the first 12 MONTHS of his life, either.

Sometimes it just is. Their patterns can change, in either direction, at any time.

Scotch is your friend!

Congrats Sir!

Don't be afraid of Oval Drops - they can help with gas!
Tempra can help with fussyness

Scotch or Bourbon or weed can help you sleep

Rule of threes: Big baby changes, three days, three weeks, three months, (6 & 9 months too) three years

Lania made her first trade this morning I video taped it. She made $2480. It would have been about 260 more but by the time I got the camera set up and got her in place the stock went up a bit. She is a maverick.

Lania made her first trade this morning I video taped it. She made $2480. It would have been about 260 more but by the time I got the camera set up and got her in place the stock went up a bit. She is a maverick.

Really? I was just about to send her a card with $5 in it. Guess I won't now.....:smile:

Lania is Up

get up! get up!
get up! get up!

When I sleep you sleep (just like that?)
Hell yeah! Hey steve-a change my diaper like that
(When I sleep you sleep) just like that?
(Hell yeah, Hey steve-a bring that back

Back