• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Corvette C7 leaks

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rKrQrAn_hNA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EUrtMZ20rFk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just gorgeous

-
The mirrors look like an afterthought.. really bland design compared to other elements of the car

Last edited:
This is too good of a car for most people that will own it.

Saw one in the flesh this past weekend at Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance.

Looks even better in person. Designers did a great job of modernizing it while still maintaining Corvette identity. Home run.

(Maybe people will stop asking us if our 20-year-old cars are the new Corvette?)

I think all vettes are cool, we have always had one in the family since I can remember, when I was in high school we had a '63 coupe and a new C4. I think these new vettes (even staring with the C5) are really good cars and just getting better - I mean the looks I am not so sure but performance and bang for the buck - wow.

I tihnk it looks great. Aluminum frame that it is 57% stiffer. 7 spd Manual with rev matching feature. 450 HP and 31 MPG on the Hwy. I am going to get one...... BUT will probably wait a year!:wink:

Why Ritesh? your McLaren is carbon, the NSX is alum, the Miata is every bit a classic sports car and the engine is already in the front, except for the 7spd = great mileage, the man said " we considered a mid engine layout in EVERY generation except the 1st, we found the characteristic and the balance just not what we like....", WHAT? Is this still a push rod motor? still over 3,300lb+,
Just seem odd the quintessential Best Bang for the Buck car is the US flagship sports car. Maybe for the ZL-1 Camaro or the Boss Mustang.

Back