• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Could someone Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoske

Suspended
could someone lend oem console and door inserts because we need to recover our newest form with perfect fitting bolts and etc. we need this because our oem parts are sold out.We need this for one month. (we will figure everything for lending this.)

Please pm.

could someone lend oem console and door inserts because we need to recover our newest form with perfect fitting bolts and etc. we need this because our oem parts are sold out.We need this for one month. (we will figure everything for lending this.)

Please pm.

You are kidding, aren't you?:eek:

you own a lot of people a lot of money.

where are their parts or their money :mad:

you should be in the real world working your ass off to get the CF parts you "sold" to prime members or working at a McDonalds so you can pay them back.

Buy your own using the G.B. money you've received over the past year.

DELETE THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i see no normal talking . cf parts done. and i had lots of problems with everything till the end of this so asked only for a favour.

SORRY FOR ASKING:frown:

High drama! Could someone point me to the original group buy thread?

I'll offer my help.

Please send me a cashier's check for the amount that's outstanding for all of my Prime family and I'll have my workers at my factory remove mine to send to you.

DELETE THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i see no normal talking . cf parts done. and i had lots of problems with everything till the end of this so asked only for a favour.

SORRY FOR ASKING:frown:

dont get off the hook this easy. you own prime members money and tons of it.

cf parts done? ... why arent you shipping them to people who PAID YOU OVER A YEAR AGO!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

no one cares about your "manufacture problems" you should not be selling a product you did not have. You had 1 WHOLE YEAR to make them.

If you made them by hand, 1 a day.

You WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEM DONE AND SHIPPED. save us the excuses.

talk about someone with a lot of nerve !!!!:mad:
This person can't be very old or they wouldn't be naive enough to even start a thread like this.:confused: :eek:

Early April Fools :confused: :biggrin:

Please pm.

Holy cow. Request of the year!!!!

Good luck with this one Tamoske. I'm sure there will be many people jumping at the opportunity to loan you something.

Tell you what. Send me my console and I'll send my original back in the same box and you can keep it.:smile:

could someone lend oem console and door inserts.

fing20.gif
sterb046.gif
sterb117.gif
sterb191.gif
sterb201.gif
sterb301.gif

brass.JPG

sterb125.gif

Last edited:
Paypal me $750 deposit + shipping and I'll mail you one. It has a double din cutout. Your credibility is shot so sorry, no freebees.

no pics
only red 'x's:frown:

That's strange. I see all the images in my OP and in your quote of that post.

Ironically/coincidentally, in the other Tamoske GB thread where photos of the "perpetually almost finished consoles" were posted I can see those photos as well but someone else posted he only saw red x's.

Paypal me $600 and I promises to be having my workers remove and ship them very soon (which means about a year or so).

where is proper forum managment when you need them regarding this dude? I see them remove posts and suspend members for crazy silly stuff and here this guy takes thousands of dollars and seems to have the run of the place here. weird.

where is proper forum managment when you need them regarding this dude? I see them remove posts and suspend members for crazy silly stuff and here this guy takes thousands of dollars and seems to have the run of the place here. weird.

What would you have an Admin "The Management" do :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back