• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Could someone Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that takes even more courage.:eek:
BTW, what happened to your other avatar????:rolleyes:

He also deleted some of his personal info in his profile including the fact that he is in Lithuania. I hope he is not trying to "cleanse" his identity to try to prey on some new group of unsuspecting potential buyers. It's a shame that he is permitted to have a perfect trader rating since the GB is so old now that the system doesn't permit negative comments at this time.

Given his history of repeated lying to Prime members and now insulting moderators because of his own incompetence and ignorance, he should just get banned already.

Holy freaking $hit!!!! This guy can't be serious???

delete Thread Are You Stupid Moderator!!!!!!!

Tamoske, you no class piece of dirt. The moderators are being treated very badly because of your terrible actions on prime and you call them stupid?! After all the grief they've been getting directly because of YOU and the fact they haven't BANNED you... you think you can call them stupid?!

Also check this out guys, here it is almost a year after I recieved a low quality Tomoske center console from the original group buy, and he leaves me an iTrader rating today that says I STOLE MONEY FROM HIM! He is now saying his customers stole from HIM! This SOB put this comment in my iTrader last night:
NAVI SEAL NEVER STEELS 150$ FROM FIRST GB!

Moderator: Can you please tell me how to get this idiots rating removed from my profile. All the facts are in writting in his own group buy thread and it can be proven very easily that he recieved what he agreed to.
Please see post #524-528:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83458&page=12&highlight=cf+center+consoles

Holy freaking $hit!!!! This guy can't be serious???

I'm afraid he is.
I think he WANTS to get banned so then he'll have an excuse for NOT sending the products that people have already paid for. As much as I hate to admit it, keeping him active is the best thing right now. Banning him gives him a free pass on what he has done so far.
As crazy as he is, he might then register under and different identity and try to do this again, probably on here again.:rolleyes:

I sent mine. Please stay at home until the FedEX truck arrives. It will require your signature. Don't leave your house until it gets there. The driver will only accept YOUR signature. You must not leave for any reason. Trust me on this one pal. It will get there. Could take some time, but it's going to get there. Remember, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE. I am shipping it to you. I am shipping and will let you know when they will arrive. But remember, do not leave your house for any reason. Trust me. OK. It has been shipped, so remember, stay at home until it arrives. Please confirm arrival. FedEX will NOT redeliver and requires YOUR signature, so do not leave your house until arrival. You can take this one to the bank. I have also included some money to help get this project moving along. We'll start another group buy. But do not leave your house until the package arrives. FedEX told me it could be delivered at any hour of the day or night, so you must remain in your home day and night. Do not go out for any reason.

Oh No!! I've lost the paperwork and can not send you the tracking number. Now it's even more important you stay at home until arrival. The money I included was only a few thousand dollars. Just some "start-up" money. Let me know if you need more. Trust me on this one.

delete Thread Are You Stupid Moderator!!!!!!!

Keep this crap up and you will find yourself banned from this site, as you so richly deserve.

(Note, I have no power to do so as a marketplace moderator, otherwise you would already be gone.)

Though he's not been banned, for what other reason does he need to be here. I'm sure his selling days are long gone, and he has'nt a friend left on the entire board, but yet he's not banned. Maybe it's for the entertainment. You gotta admit, his asking for help thread is entertaining.
:biggrin:

We should have a virtual deathmatch: Tamoske vs. yaynsx.

could someone lend oem console and door inserts because we need to recover our newest form with perfect fitting bolts and etc. we need this because our oem parts are sold out.We need this for one month. (we will figure everything for lending this.)

Please pm.

Tamoske,
I am still awaiting return of my OEM center clock assembly and OEM Nav Pod that I lent you to use to make molds. Please send them back!!!

What a sad but yet funny thread:biggrin:

Tamoske,
I am still awaiting return of my OEM center clock assembly and OEM Nav Pod that I lent you to use to make molds. Please send them back!!!

Wow, I totally forgot about you sending him those parts as a 'favor' for him to use to make future products.
I certainly hope you do eventually get your items back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back