• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Country drive with First Class Automotive March 3, 2013

The drive will be in the Clermont area, between Tampa & Orlando. Tampa guys & gals welcome!

Hi every one, we've done some fun things, the Warbird Museum, The cook your own Breafast at De Leon Springs.
Now its time for the Real car fun, a Country drive to blow the cobwebs out, test the suspension, tires and brakes.

March 3, 2013 a Sunday, we will meet at 8am at the Starbucks in Ocoee, Fl on W. Colonial Dr. Leave at 8:30am

Starbucks
10300 W. Colonial Dr.
Ocoee, Fl 34761

A good idea is to get the cars brakes, brake fluid, tires, tire pressure, oil checked at the shop prior. Also remember to fuel up BEFORE 8a March 3rd!
We will end the 1 1/2hr to 2hr ride at the Yalaha Bakery around 10:30a or 11a. Which should give you time to get back home to finish the Honey-Do list ;-)

Yalaha Bakery
8210 County Road 48
Yalaha, Fl 34797
www.yalahabakery.com

Need a head count for the bakery :wink: also to see how many car groups we will have. Preferably 6 or 7 cars to a group.

Any questions, or recommendations, call Nabil at the shop 407-228-2849 or Oster 912-202-8040 cell

Nabil +3
Oster +1
Hal G.
Steve A.
Christine P.
Wei-Shen +1
David? (N.V.)
David W.
Alex +1
Intiaz K. +1
Tom S. +1
Ken
Howard C.
Stephen
Carl R. +1
Raymond S. +1
Jose H.
Ken Jr. +1

Last edited:
If Oster's in town then I'm in. I can hear that laugh right now in my head.

Lynn and I are there!
Unfortunately NSX is in Sebring getting ready for next event after wheel came off at 130mph going into turn 1.......
I have video on iphone.
We'll come in a substitute mid engine...

Hi; I just wanted to point out that the address for the Yalaha Bakery in Lake County is 8210 CR 48 (Not 428 as in first post) Also I think I'll try to meet up with every one there, on Sunday morning. Howard

Last edited:
il be there - Ken

Howard, thanks for pointing out the typo. I also added you and Ken to the list.

Oster

Nabil, thanks for calling me the other day! I plan to attend.

It would be a good idea to have it checked out at your shop first, as I'm pretty sure it needs brake fluid. I won't be able to bring it down there before the meet though. Hopefully it'll be okay!

-Stephen

I found that there's a gun range in Apopka which doesn't look too far from Ocoee. Perhaps we can stop by after the bakery for those interested....

Can you add +1 for me?

Wish I could be there. My new Dunlop Direzza zii's won't be delivered from tire rack until Tuesday.:(

KooKoo if your tires are too bald, either you can meet us at the Yalaha Bakery. Or just come out and drive a different car and meet us at 8a. There are other cars besides Nsx's coming.

Oster

Starbucks is in a small strip mall w Lazyboy Furniture next to it. It is on the same side as Walmart and Health Central Hospital. There is a new Raceway Gas Station near the Starbucks if anyone needs to fill up before the drive.

I had a fun time at my first NSX Prime get together today! Unfortunately, I had to leave the bakery early. The drive and meeting everyone was great. So many beautiful NSXs. They were all well kept.

We were definitely flying down those back roads. The day was made even better as I did not crash when trying to recover from my fish tailing NSX in a snaking, back country bend.

As well, I think we all got a bit nervous when that police Suburban came behind with flashing lights and sirens. Thankfully he drove past us.

Tom & Trisha,
I was very happy to get to meet you. Also very happy the police kept going & that you only had a minor problem with the sand. I hope to make the 3 1/2hr trek more this year.
It was fun meeting other new friends, along with seeing friends I've known for years.

Oster

Nabil & I would like to give a Big Thanks to Hal for the Directions & leading one group. Also Wei-Shen for leading the second group and letting us borrow radios.
And both of them getting 12 cars thru the morning accident & ticket free!

Oster

It was great to see old faces again & meet new members too.
Thanks to Oster, Nabil, Hal, & Wei-Shen.
panorama.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for showing up. I had a great time also. Except for the "Montverde pace car" and LE suburban passing our group at high speed, we had nice clear roads.

Thanks for the picture Steve, that turned out great.

I'm looking forward to the country drive in NC/Virginia at next NSXPO!!

Hal

Thank you to everyone that pulled this together, Nabil, Oster, Wei-Shen and Hal. Sarah and I had a great time!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362679141.136386.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362679199.689149.jpg
At Starbucks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362679243.804910.jpg
Hal, Howard & Steve checking out Howards Maserati

Back