• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Couple GPW shots

as taken during a 2 person meet in September. Sorry for the blurry pics, but it's hard to keep up with an NSX on a twisty road when you're piloting a Gran Prix GTP...

39338138-O.jpg

39337979-O.jpg

39338131-O.jpg

39338036-O.jpg

39338008-O.jpg

39337985-O.jpg

39337933-O.jpg

39338079-O.jpg

Great pictures...thanks for sharing!!! Makes me want to go out and take some pictures of my own when the weathers nice in colorado!!!!

Beautiful pictures, everything is so green. You don’t see that much living in the High Desert (Southern California). The car looks awesome as well!!

Hey I remember that day! The car was sold in November and now resides in DC. I think Alex is hanging around the site (I found him here looking for a car) so at least he can see what his new ride will look like when better weather arrives.

Do miss the car.

Dave in Clarkston said:
Hey I remember that day! The car was sold in November and now resides in DC. I think Alex is hanging around the site (I found him here looking for a car) so at least he can see what his new ride will look like when better weather arrives.

Do miss the car.

I'm glad I got to see it before you sold it. It was great to meet you and your wife. Do you intend to, or have you already, replaced the NSX w/ something else? And I would like to take you up on your invitation sometime this summer to come to one of the Porsche events you told me about.

On a side note, even in the traffic we encountered on our drive, it was reallly hard to keep up w/ you...

That was a fun afternoon. Great roads around Petoskey!!!

I just changed my sig to reflect the car I added last month. The GTO does not replace the NSX. I found the GTO w/2,500 at a GM dealer and it was an excutive evaluation vehicle (allows GM to right down cars that they have excess inventory on and then wholesale to their dealers) and it was in near perfect shape for a very good price. I stuck it in the garage and hope to be able to drive it come April. It may not handle all that well but I really have missed the torque of a V8. 400 hp and 400 ft. lb. of torque can be very inviting.

Not sure what I might do regarding an NSX replacement. Don't know that there is one, or at least one that I can afford!

Let me know when your going to be in the area and I'll keep you posted as to Porsche club events. I do know that Larry Webster of Car & Driver is a key note speaker at a dinner in Feb. There are bound to be a number of events once the weather breaks.

Dave in Clarkston said:
That was a fun afternoon. Great roads around Petoskey!!!

I just changed my sig to reflect the car I added last month. The GTO does not replace the NSX. I found the GTO w/2,500 at a GM dealer and it was an excutive evaluation vehicle (allows GM to right down cars that they have excess inventory on and then wholesale to their dealers) and it was in near perfect shape for a very good price. I stuck it in the garage and hope to be able to drive it come April. It may not handle all that well but I really have missed the torque of a V8. 400 hp and 400 ft. lb. of torque can be very inviting.

Not sure what I might do regarding an NSX replacement. Don't know that there is one, or at least one that I can afford!

Let me know when your going to be in the area and I'll keep you posted as to Porsche club events. I do know that Larry Webster of Car & Driver is a key note speaker at a dinner in Feb. There are bound to be a number of events once the weather breaks.

It would be easier to let me know when the events are, and I can let you know which I can attend.

Nice choice on the GTO. I spent a weekend in one last August as was impressed. The styling is kinda bland, but some days that's a good thing...

Here is the link for the clubs 2006 activites. Take a look and let me know if something is of interest.

I will work things out to attend the event in Harbor Springs. Perhaps we can hit the back roads again. I'm sure you can keep up with the 911. :smile:

http://www.sempca.org/calendar/index.html

Back