• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CRAIGLISTING: 2001 NSX-T Silverstone 11K miles

Hey guys,

Just was looking through some local craigslist ads and it seems like someone in Massachusetts is selling a very low mileage 2001 NSX-T. 11K miles on the odo and from the description and pictures it seems to be in really good condition. The guy is asking close to 59.5K OBO. Might be what someone wants so I wanted to share the ad.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/2855549089.html

5Y25F45Hd3G83Je3pfc2gcc945bdc198212f2.jpg

5Nf5Fc5J63Gf3L13Jfc2g8a09fd4800d01627.jpg

5G75Jc5M33I93M93J1c2g6561c2ca56341207.jpg

5N95Kf5Jc3Fe3Nd3H3c2g944ef94dd10a120e.jpg

I agree with the above. This car was never driven in the snow or bad weather. Not with 11k on it. What you do have to worry about in the northeast (unless you wait until June or July to drive) is the debris left over from winter. All that crap can cause you to get a bunch of stone chips in the front of the car. The NSX is very prone to stone chips.

This appears to be a one owner NSX. My guess is that this car was well cared for. Probably never saw rain, let alone snow or salt. Anyone buying a new NSX in 2001 probably appreciated what he was getting and maintained the car accordingly.

What it's worth??? How many one owner - 11k mile - completely stock (unmolested) Silverstone NSX's are available - my guess not many - so value is in the eyes of the beholder (buyer). Personally, if I were in the market, I would have no problem paying $60k for this car - granted I'd rather buy it for less, but I'd certainly appreciate the value of this one.

Thats more than I sold my gorgeous and CTSC supercharged 02 with about 25k miles on it (no winters, full maintenance including TB/WP) less than a year ago for.

Mileage aside I would think he should be more in the mid-forties for this car.

I just bought an 8400 mile 2001 Silverstone NSX-T for $53000. I think I got a really good deal. Posting a thread now..

I just bought an 8400 mile 2001 Silverstone NSX-T for $53000. I think I got a really good deal. Posting a thread now..

If your changing the TB/WP and other belts, fluids etc, and, those tires....you maybe in the $56-7K range, closer to his price:wink::wink:

If your happy with the car and the price you paid, then good for you, enjoy.

I sent the guy a offer @ 50k even. If its as clean as it appears i think that would be a fair to good price. but we will see. I am also seeing a few 02-03s around 60k in very nice condution. May have to pony up a few thousand more and get a much newer car. Spidy

If all the services are up to date, 50k is a fair offer, even with that mileage.

I too was looking at this ad. It says it was never modified, driven in the rain or raced which is a plus for me. It also mentions that a bra comes with the car which tells me there probably isn't any road rash on the nose.

I just looked at the ad and it looks like he dropped the price to $56,995. This is closer to what I was hoping to pay.

Autotrader

Hmmmm
icon10.gif

I am a believer that the 01 with low mileage is a safer bet. I guaranty 10 years from now the 97to01 will be collectors choice. The prices for them have been skyrocketing especially if in mint condition. If you look at the new exotics coming out, you can see that they are trying to get rid of the headlight look.

If all the services are up to date, 50k is a fair offer, even with that mileage.

I agree. I wouldn't feel comfortable paying more than $50k for the car and I love 2001's and silverstone. I've seen extremely clean 97-01's with <30k miles sell in the mid to high 40 time and time again. There is something going on in the market right now, 97+ NSX's all seem to be about $5k too high to me ($25k too high if they are salvage oddly enough).

At a recent car show, I was seriously offered $55K for my 2000 Red/Tan with 21K miles.

Nope, not for sale. :biggrin:

I am a believer that the 01 with low mileage is a safer bet. I guaranty 10 years from now the 97to01 will be collectors choice. The prices for them have been skyrocketing especially if in mint condition. If you look at the new exotics coming out, you can see that they are trying to get rid of the headlight look.

Agree 97-2001 quote from above::smile:

Back