• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

crNSx photos

Attachments

• crNSx_2front quarter.jpg
    crNSx_2front quarter.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,973
  • crNSx_2rear quarter.jpg
    crNSx_2rear quarter.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,954
  • crNSx_2rear low.jpg
    crNSx_2rear low.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 9,283
  • crNSx_engine 1.jpg
    crNSx_engine 1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 2,037
  • crNSx_engine 2.jpg
    crNSx_engine 2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,741
It looked much better in the earlier years!
MVC-002F.jpg

Please move this to off topic...... yeah, I can see it's using the nsx motor... but it still a purposed built CRX...... "yarning...." another crazy Drag import car.

NSXDreamer2 said:
Please move this to off topic...... yeah, I can see it's using the nsx motor... but it still a purposed built CRX...... "yarning...." another crazy Drag import car.

You’re kidding....Right? NSXDreamer2 - you just replied positively to a post with F1 pictures sans NSX.

When I posted, I figured this was quite a bit more NSX related than F1, new garages, or European vacation hot spots (all of which I enjoyed reading about by the way).

I apologize for the disruption.

Thanks for sharing the pics devin,
Certainly not what I would do with an NSX motor but to each his own.
Put some slicks on it and I bet it would do crazy wheel stands.

Some people need to lighten up, it certainly wasnt a disruption.
Or maybe it was, I stopped to thing that I could have used that motor, dammit Devin stop these unneccesary posts. :biggrin:

hahaha, i saw that car upclose a few weeks ago.....
i almost shot Coca Cola out my nose when i walked to the rear and saw
the familiar engine LOL.... its a monster, with a big turbo as well :biggrin:

I saw it at NOPI. At least someone thought enough of the nsx to go through the trouble. So any people say its an under achiever. Could have had a vette motor in it.

Devin@AEM said:
You’re kidding....Right? NSXDreamer2 - you just replied positively to a post with F1 pictures sans NSX.

When I posted, I figured this was quite a bit more NSX related than F1, new garages, or European vacation hot spots (all of which I enjoyed reading about by the way).

I apologize for the disruption.

I'm not kidding, this is supposed to be in off topic, unless you posted more details for the engine. :wink: OK, fine, I admit it, drag racing hondas turned me off... :tongue: totally. And Picture Gallery at nsxprime.com is the last place I want to see these rice rockets at... :redface: I'm usually more selective when browsing the off topic forum, and I probably won't even open this thread.

Oh, regarding the F1 pictures, I posted positively because I like it, AND, it's in the right place, at the off topic forum. :wink:

NSXDreamer2 said:
I'm not kidding, this is supposed to be in off topic, unless you posted more details for the engine. :wink: OK, fine, I admit it, drag racing hondas turned me off... :tongue: totally. And Picture Gallery at nsxprime.com is the last place I want to see these rice rockets at... :redface: I'm usually more selective when browsing the off topic forum, and I probably won't even open this thread.

Oh, regarding the F1 pictures, I posted positively because I like it, AND, it's in the right place, at the off topic forum. :wink:

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Back