• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cruise the Gulf Coast - Pensacola/Destin/Ft. Walton - Nov. 6th

Planning on doing a cruise next Saturday Nov. 6th with a few rides. We will be meeting in Pensacola and cruising out to Destin for lunch.

Here's more info:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=164600830231942

Let me know if someone is interested. (if you're in Ft. Walton we maybe able to meet up there on our way or just meet us in P'cola!

i would love to come, but i have to go to IFO next sunday.. is that anyway you can change the date to Nov,13 or 20? next weekend i think most of the imports around gulf coast will be in IFO. if you can i will try to get 2 nsx from mobile.
shing

Im in tampa sorry guys, to far of a drive right now, and RUSSIAN007
nice avatar pics. yikes couldnt stop looking LOL

i would love to come, but i have to go to IFO next sunday.. is that anyway you can change the date to Nov,13 or 20? next weekend i think most of the imports around gulf coast will be in IFO. if you can i will try to get 2 nsx from mobile.
shing

The 20th, I'll be out of town and as of right now I'm free on the 13th but that could change. I know for a fact that the 6th I can do it. I'll see what I can do. If nothing else... We may do another cruise that weekend of the 13th.

Back