• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man do we have a lot of work to do!
First of.. Thank you guys! This has exceeded our expectations and we look forward to providing all of the participants with the boost they so desperately need.
Now, onto business. I mocked up the laser etched snout and wanted to show people what it would look like. Any feedback you guys have is much appreciated.

snout.jpg

Also...for your enjoyment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBgp839mcKM&feature=youtu.be

Nate Haines
CT Engineering
ph: (916) 635-4550 x.300
fx: (916) 635-4632
[email protected]
www.ct-engineering.com

Become a Fan On Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CT-Engineering/10150143473000721

I'm more partial to this as well. Maybe "Supercharger Designed for NSX #XZF123"

Pretty sure Nate can etch whatever you want even "wish I was as fast as turbo2go". If you are on the list just ask!

Thanks to Dave for organising this GB and Nate from CT.
Can't wait for mine! can't believe I'm going FI.

Howsabout..time travel made possible by CT engineering.:smile:

I'm happy to change the engraving to whatever you guys would like.
I'd like for us all to agree on what it says though.

How about :

"Supercharger kit for
NSX #XYZ123
by CT Engineering (logo)"

"NSX #XYZ123
Supercharged by
CT Engineering (logo)"

? any other suggestions?

-Nate

For the sake of being decisive, I'll go with the second as well. I like it much better.

Maybe add GB year 2013 and #1 of 30 in the Group Buy.

Example:

"NSX #XYZ123
Supercharged by
CT Engineering (logo)"
GB 2013 #1 of 30

Last edited:
Sorry, it is redundant

It's not just that. The number is not 30. So what do you do with the guys that aren't part of the "30"? Furthermore there isn't anything specifically special about these kits so trying to make a limited edition thing out of it makes no sense.

Jeff, this one isn't going to work. Just go with #2 if you want it or nothing I say.

Last edited:
I'm happy to change the engraving to whatever you guys would like.
I'd like for us all to agree on what it says though.

How about :

"Supercharger kit for
NSX #XYZ123
by CT Engineering (logo)"

"NSX #XYZ123
Supercharged by
CT Engineering (logo)"

? any other suggestions?

-Nate

Hey Nate,
I do NOT want engraving on my SC please take note, thanks!!

I, too, don't want mine to be engraved either. Maybe CT engineering (logo) only. Engraving it is just like put a tattoo on the body and if I decided to go back to OEM, I can sell it to someone else.

It's not just that. The number is not 30. So what do you do with the guys that aren't part of the "30"? Furthermore there isn't anything specifically special about these kits so trying to make a limited edition thing out of it makes no sense.

Jeff, this one isn't going to work. Just go with #2 if you want it or nothing I say.

No worries, it was just a thought. :rolleyes: I will probably go with just the logo. The main idea was just having the chance at a CTSC.

Dave, many kudos and thanks for your hard work for organizing the GB. You throw down the best GB's :smile:

Last edited:
Could even do something generic like "custom built for this NSX by CT Engineering" that way resale wouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back