• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC Special Pricing through the end of March.

briannopi said:
The above is correct info. They have 4 more to fill and as soon as they send me the tracking info and let me know which one has shipped I will pass it along to that person. By my po #'s Vance is 3rd in line. As I have stated before it is not me that is determining who's ships out first or last. They are going by po# and what they have available. It should be soon when all of them ship. But from my understanding Vance, aren't you letting Matt take your place in line? He said he would be calling this morning to give me his info so he could. I , obviously, would call to verify before I did but he said he had been speaking to you.

I told him to wait, so if he jump the gun, I don't know what to tell you. You mention I'm #3 on the list, which means, the one they shipped could be my, because the first two is for NA1. The unit they shipped is for NA2, which means it should be my, if Turbo2Go is behind me.

Vancehu said:
I told him to wait, so if he jump the gun, I don't know what to tell you. You mention I'm #3 on the list, which means, the one they shipped could be my, because the first two is for NA1. The unit they shipped is for NA2, which means it should be my, if Turbo2Go is behind me.

Will Erickson's was the first to ship. It went out 2 days ago.

Hello Brian, since that unit was not my, I will relinquish my CTSC, so please contact who ever is first on your list to take over my slot. Please refund the money back to my credit card.

Thank you for helping

Vance

Vancehu said:
Hello Brian, since that unit was not my, I will relinquish my CTSC, so please contact who ever is first on your list to take over my slot. Please refund the money back to my credit card.

Thank you for helping

Vance

That person would be me, right?

DVDoughboy said:
That person would be me, right?

Yes, that is you. Formal eta is 1-2 weeks out for the last 3 kits per Comptech. PM me your info and I will get you loaded and charged for the kit. Once that is done I can credit Vance Hu for his order. Thanks

briannopi said:
Yes, that is you. Formal eta is 1-2 weeks out for the last 3 kits per Comptech. PM me your info and I will get you loaded and charged for the kit. Once that is done I can credit Vance Hu for his order. Thanks

Thank you Brian.

Vance

PAUL M said:
Brian Any new info from them.

As I posted earlier to DVDOUGHBOY the eta on the 16th of June was 1-2 weeks. They have not notified me of any shipping as of yet but it should be soon. I will try to get another eta from them and if there is any change I will let you know. Thanks

brian,

watching this thread (and others that you've had) i feel compelled to comment: great job on following through with your customers on the not-so-good as well as good new updates... it's nice to see a pro at work.

if i wanted a ctsc (and didn't have one sitting in a box in my garage) or other toys that you carried, there's no doubt you're the guy to buy from.

very cool.
hal

queenlives said:
brian,

watching this thread (and others that you've had) i feel compelled to comment: great job on following through with your customers on the not-so-good as well as good new updates... it's nice to see a pro at work.

if i wanted a ctsc (and didn't have one sitting in a box in my garage) or other toys that you carried, there's no doubt you're the guy to buy from.

very cool.
hal

Thanks Hal. I understand and try to appreciate all of these guys anxiety about getting the CTSC's they have ordered. I know it is alot of money but I also feel that all order big or small should be handled in the same manner. I know some of the guys that are still waiting on the CTSC's are getting the gitters but I want to let them know I will stay on top of these till all are done. Thanks again for the support.:smile:

I'm looking for someone to take my spot on the GB.

NA2 targa

PM Brian if you're interested to do the swap.

PAUL M said:
Brian Any new info from them.

Paul, check your pm's. YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!! LOL.

Update per Comptech on the final 2 CTSC shipping. As of today they are telling me both chargers that have not shipped should ship by the end of next week or first of the following week. These last two orders are listed for DVDOUGHBOY and DAVE T. Thanks for your patience and you should see these very soon.

Brian, still waiting.... any news?

TURBO2GO said:
Brian, still waiting.... any news?

Per Comptech yesterday evening they should be able to ship out the remaining 2 kits by the end of this week. I will forward tracking ino once it is available to me. Thanks

Brian is this a deal that can just be had as long as anyone wants? I bought mine in a rush thinking I would "miss out" on the group buy. But it seems like you are honoring the pricing no matter what. If I ask a month from now, will I still get the GP? why is it people that cancel have to find a replacement buyer when neither the product has shipped, nor has the group buy ended? I took thousands out of my account with the logic of "even if I change my mind, I better get in on the GP. Perhaps I can at least sell it to someone else who wants one later because of my good pricing". Your keeping the GP open changes that. I mean the whole idea of a GP is that its somewhat limited time. If its ongoing, what's the incentive for someone to pay up front and then wait so long?

The "2-3 weeks" has now turned into 13 weeks. I'd say that we have exceeded what would be "reasonable". I am a very patient guy, but something is not right with me here. I hope they ship mine very soon.

TURBO2GO said:
Brian is this a deal that can just be had as long as anyone wants? I bought mine in a rush thinking I would "miss out" on the group buy. But it seems like you are honoring the pricing no matter what. If I ask a month from now, will I still get the GP? why is it people that cancel have to find a replacement buyer when niether the product has shipped , nor has the group buy ended?

The "2-3 weeks" has now turned into 13 weeks. I'd say that we have exceeded what would be "reasonable". I am a very patient guy, but something is not right with me here. I hope they ship mine very soon.

I don't think this is something you should put in an open post since the pricing I gave for the GB can not be posted. I have not given the price from the GB since the end of March since Comptech went up on their pricing April 4 of this year and our cost is more than what the price was for the GB. I will pm you with an explanation.

Secondly, I have given everyone all eta's Comptech have given me. I can't help it if Comptech has given me bad info. As a salesman I am only as good as the info given to me. I don't blame all the bad eta's on Comptech and I can only say that they have been given some bad eta's by their suppliers as well. Thanks for being discrete. :frown:

TURBO2GO said:
Brian is this a deal that can just be had as long as anyone wants? I bought mine in a rush thinking I would "miss out" on the group buy. But it seems like you are honoring the pricing no matter what. If I ask a month from now, will I still get the GP? why is it people that cancel have to find a replacement buyer when neither the product has shipped, nor has the group buy ended? I took thousands out of my account with the logic of "even if I change my mind, I better get in on the GP. Perhaps I can at least sell it to someone else who wants one later because of my good pricing". Your keeping the GP open changes that. I mean the whole idea of a GP is that its somewhat limited time. If its ongoing, what's the incentive for someone to pay up front and then wait so long?

I tried calling you but I got no answer at the number I have on file for you. Please call me when you receive the voicemail or this. Thanks

Brian Harbison
800-277-674 ext 258

Brian, I think you are a good guy. I think you have been trying very hard and I do appreciate that, that is why I have been so patient. I will be the first to post on this board that I think you are a stand up guy and I would recommend you to any buyer.

But if you can't be responsible, and comptech can't be responsible, and the parts supplier can't be responsible, who is? We are talking over three months now... I was told two weeks. These two dates are not even close.

I would not be upset, if I was not asked to pay IN FULL up front for this thing. If they had a scheduling issue, someone at some point should have said... "hey, there is a problem, what would you like us to do?".. perhaps refund some of the money until the unit is ready to ship.

I can understand a deposit needed for commitment, but when someone asks for money in full, they need to have product to ship right then or shortly after at worst. Especially with this amount of money involved!

I am making this issue known because you are my contact. Not someone at Comptech, or Comptech's parts supplier in Hong Kong. I have had several "ship dates" that have not come to life. I mean a date is given, it comes and goes, and nothing happens. We are not talking about a $300 item here. This is close to a downpayment on a house.

Please try to see it from my viewpoint too. I gave a BIG chunk of money for a part that everyone is blaming someone else for its lack of delivery.

I realize you are a salesperson at Nopi, and a good one at that I will add. But how about Nopi or Comptech taking some sort of responsibility. I am willing to wait longer, but with a DEPOSIT. Its not fair to me either to have this amount of money tied up with no end in sight.

I am sorry if you think this should have been discreet and is not, but others on this forum also deal with the same vendors and manufacturers. I don't think its unreasonable for me to make a public post about a situation that can affect them as well.

Hopefully it will ship very soon, and we can forget about the mishap and move onto buying other goods from you. :smile: Please let me know if there is any further news.

Thanks.

TURBO2GO said:
Brian, I think you are a good guy. I think you have been trying very hard and I do appreciate that, that is why I have been so patient. I will be the first to post on this board that I think you are a stand up guy and I would recommend you to any buyer.

But if you can't be responsible, and comptech can't be responsible, and the parts supplier can't be responsible, who is? We are talking over three months now... I was told two weeks. These two dates are not even close.

I would not be upset, if I was not asked to pay IN FULL up front for this thing. If they had a scheduling issue, someone at some point should have said... "hey, there is a problem, what would you like us to do?".. perhaps refund some of the money until the unit is ready to ship.

I can understand a deposit needed for commitment, but when someone asks for money in full, they need to have product to ship right then or shortly after at worst. Especially with this amount of money involved!

I am making this issue known because you are my contact. Not someone at Comptech, or Comptech's parts supplier in Hong Kong. I have had several "ship dates" that have not come to life. I mean a date is given, it comes and goes, and nothing happens. We are not talking about a $300 item here. This is close to a downpayment on a house.

Please try to see it from my viewpoint too. I gave a BIG chunk of money for a part that everyone is blaming someone else for its lack of delivery.

I realize you are a salesperson at Nopi, and a good one at that I will add. But how about Nopi or Comptech taking some sort of responsibility. I am willing to wait longer, but with a DEPOSIT. Its not fair to me either to have this amount of money tied up with no end in sight.

I am sorry if you think this should have been discreet and is not, but others on this forum also deal with the same vendors and manufacturers. I don't think its unreasonable for me to make a public post about a situation that can affect them as well.

Hopefully it will ship very soon, and we can forget about the mishap and move onto buying other goods from you. :smile: Please let me know if there is any further news.

Thanks.

Turbo, if you need a kit right now, and will pay shipping you can have mine (still in the box) and Brian can send me yours when Comptech gets it ready. Just trying to help you out.

Shumdit said:
Turbo, if you need a kit right now, and will pay shipping you can have mine (still in the box) and Brian can send me yours when Comptech gets it ready. Just trying to help you out.

Shumdit, I really appreciate that. I will give it a little more time hopefully Brian will have some good news. I just posted because it is irresponsible to ask for that kind of money when you have manufacturing issues without trying to make some sort of ammends.

I invest my money in many things... and when I have something around $10,000 tied up with such a delay it bothers me. I would not care if it was a sway bar or something. But I have lost a lot of money on this "tie up".

They just should take extra care on such a high dollar item. Be fair and ask for a solid deposit... I have no problem with that. Just don't take someone's money and only give a weak promise. This should go for any manufacturer on this board. I posted so that perhaps others won't think its OK to do this because its been done before.

I have no problems with Brian at all. This is nothing personal.

i'm curious: why not simply refund the downpayment $'s and contact you @ the time of actual delivery?

TURBO2GO said:
Shumdit, I really appreciate that. I will give it a little more time hopefully Brian will have some good news. I just posted because it is irresponsible to ask for that kind of money when you have manufacturing issues without trying to make some sort of ammends.

I invest my money in many things... and when I have something around $10,000 tied up with such a delay it bothers me. I would not care if it was a sway bar or something. But I have lost a lot of money on this "tie up".

They just should take extra care on such a high dollar item. Be fair and ask for a solid deposit... I have no problem with that. Just don't take someone's money and only give a weak promise. This should go for any manufacturer on this board. I posted so that perhaps others won't think its OK to do this because its been done before.

I have no problems with Brian at all. This is nothing personal.

Oh, I am not trying to take business from Brian or Nopi, after all that is where I bought my Autorotor kit from also. I just know you have been frustrated by the wait and I was trying to help you out since I have not gotten around to taking mine in for the install. I have another guy here in the area on the fence about getting one also, and I have offered him the same thing, but I think he is too wigged out about the $$ for a CTSC compared to what he is used to seeing for performance parts on past cars he has owned.

Back