• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing no item sent.

Sorry Mark. I waited and waited and waited with no response. Got nervous so hear I am. Really sorry you didn't send me the items and didn't reply to my emails to explain why. This is the weird part you were awesome! before this so go figure. I lose in the end because you got awesome prices and fast shipping when delivered.

My story, nothing unusual, ordered probably about 10 times. All smooth till now with no explanation. I know my friend is talking to him on email so I know he still there. I ordered a steering wheel hub and Sparco buttons Sept.14,08 and paid through Paypal. Honestly I don't even care that much about the 250 canadian.

WE JUST NEED ANOTHER SOURCE FOR NSX PARTS LIKE DALI BUT NOT DALI. SOMEONE PLEASE BECOME A COMPARABLE ALTERNATIVE. HE'S GOT MASSIVE STUFF FOR CHEAP.

Thanks. Dave.

Hey guys, I got my money back.:) It was actually easy. I just put a claim on Paypay and got my money back.

Hey guys, I got my money back.:) It was actually easy. I just put a claim on Paypay and got my money back.

I had 100% same problem with him, filed a claim and got my money back, I ordered about 10 times and the 11th would not reply to my email but did reply to others

No, I filed it before the 45 days. I think it was before 30 or whatever the deadline was and then Paypal said that I should resolve it on my own so then nothing then I changed the status to something else where Paypal would investigate and resolve it and basically just gave my money back. I think Dali probably ignored Paypal also. My opinion is, if anyone is interested, I don't think Dali rips you off, he just sometimes doesn't respond or sell so you have to do your due diligence to get your money back. That's what I've learned.

...My story, nothing unusual, ordered probably about 10 times. All smooth till now with no explanation. I know my friend is talking to him on email so I know he still there. I ordered a steering wheel hub and Sparco buttons Sept.14,08 and paid through Paypal. Honestly I don't even care that much about the 250 canadian. ...

Dave, no offense, but all that in barely a month? Communication has never been Mark's strength, but to go from satisfied multiple-order customer to public flame in <30 business days seems odd.

What's odd about it? He never sent me a confirmation email that it was sent and just decided to not to send it without telling me why. What would you do?

I sent in the paypal to get my money back because I had NO clue what was going on and the deadline was nearing. I didn't know if he was dead, pissed off, in a bad mood, no stock or whatever. That's too bad you have to but a negative spin on this thread to lower the truthfulness of my story. I am in no way shape or form a liar, retard, or lack some sort of grade three level communicator that I was unable to talk to Dali. This thread serves no purpose to the effect of others that buy from Dali because the fact is I knew all this when I started buying from Dali but he gave me TOP notch service so there is that lingering feeling that all those negative cases where Dali didn't deliver must have been the buyer's FAULT because they were either completely rude, demanding or insulting towards him and therefore he decided not to ship it. I don't know why he didn't ship it but I was nothing but a average nice guy. This thread is for confirming all the other customers that had the same experience as me and nothing else. Bottom line, I think his prices are so attractive that he will always have buyers and you can't stop that. The fact is also that all the negative stories from customers about Dali are from people I don't know so that was another reason not to believe. I hate writing threads now because I got to back up my story. It sucks.

Dave, no offense, but all that in barely a month? Communication has never been Mark's strength, but to go from satisfied multiple-order customer to public flame in <30 business days seems odd.

Back