• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing - USA

Just thought I'd tell you how GREAT Mark at Dali Racing was to deal with. My first purchase went so smooth it makes me wonder why I'd ever want to go anywhere else especially when the parts arrived within 4 days. Second order was placed in a "rush" situation and with no time to get all the shipping costs calculated, the parts were sent in advance of payment - NOW that's service.

Mark was very communicative, never missing an email, supplying advice and humour along the way and made sure I was looked after.

What a GREAT experience to deal with someone so far away, yet be looked after as if he were your best friend.

Very Nice, I'll have to send him some money soon....
Did you ever get a phone number for the business?
Trev

Yeah I don't get all of the negative fuss with Mark as he's been a great supplier and contact to deal with. I'll keep buying from him and I'm happy to hear your experience was great as well...

Yeah I don't get all of the negative fuss with Mark.

The '''negative fuss'' is the result of him ripping off many members of our community for tens of thousands of dollars. With 35 percent of his trader ratings being negative and with former supporters of his eventually getting ripped off as well, this ''fuss'' is justified.

The '''negative fuss'' is the result of him ripping off many members of our community for tens of thousands of dollars. With 35 percent of his trader ratings being negative and with former supporters of his eventually getting ripped off as well, this ''fuss'' is justified.
You can review the iTrader ratings here. You can also review reports on the Better Business Bureau website here.

Back