• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Stealth OEM Airbox Mod - APEXi Filter (Coupe) - Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my NSX. Used for 1 month! Practically NEW!

IMG_0647.jpg

Perfectly positioned to take advantage of all the cool air from the fender, this nice APEXi cone filter with built in flow smoothing technology flows like there's no tomorrow. 3.5" 6061 Aluminum mandrel bent tube bonded to a new OEM Coupe intake box top. Get the increased flow you want with the cool air that you need - and all the while maintaining a low profile. Ready to ship!

Installation is so easy! A proven performance enhancement!

IMG_0646.jpg

Dali sells this for $270 + shipping. My price = $230 - SHIPPED (US Nationwide!)

EQUIP YOUR NSX COUPE WITH ONE OF THE BEST HIGH FLOW INTAKES!

$200 SHIPPED FOR A BRAND NEW DALI STEALTH INTAKE! I have already lowered the price waaaaaay down!

PROVEN HP!

Last edited:
Get your NSX COUPE breathing freely with the DALI STEALTH INTAKE in the new YEAR, 2009! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back