• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Strikes again

I too, have had good experiences with Dali Racing .... in the past. I currently have joined the club of NSX owners who receive no refund, product, or response.

I ordered a set of 4 wheels spacers. The center hole was just barely too small, and they would not mount at any of the 4 corners. I verified the order details to make sure that I sent the correct spefications as far as year and model. I responded to Mark, and he said that "they" must have cut them wrong, and to just send them back. I packaged them up, and shipped them out, along with a note specifying that ideally I would like a set that will fit, but if that's not possible, a refund would be fine. It's been months, and neither. I've even tried the two different e-mail addresses I know of, thinking maybe the original is no longer active. Nope .... it really is true ... he wil just ignore you, as he rips you off. It's pretty insulting, but I guess my consolation is that he's not sticking me for a high dollar item, like other have been stuck for. I guess I'll just have to deal with the loss of $72 plus shipping back.

I wonder how can someone like this can stay in business? I guess he keeps enough people happy, where the "whiners" get dismissed. I know for a fact, that we aren't the problem. He takes the money he makes from the orders he delivers on, and just pads the bottom line as he sees fit. Pretty sad, but I guess it's been working for him.

Buy at your own risk. And if you order expensive items from Dali, you are much braver than me.

I understand your pain, Kingscourt. I heard a rumor that Mark has been doing this kinda thing for fun :eek::mad::eek:, not for business. I went thru the same situation your are in but PayPal helped me get my $ back :biggrin: and I had never look back to do business or whatever Mark call it, again.

Good luck!

I learned my lesson about a year ago when I was shipped the wrong item and when I tried to return it my appeals went unheeded. I was out over $100. This guy should be called out and boycotted by the this community, in my opinion.

I learned my lesson. I wouldn't order a box of paperclips from him. It's like throwing your money away.

Back