• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Davis Acura, are they any good?

Just wondering if anybody is familar with their work? Are they very good with the NSX, comparable to Mark B.? I am wondering if I should fly Mark B. in or take it to Davis. I can't see how anybody would be better than Mark B. Any comments?

I've used them twice. once for their Davis Racing clutch and a 30 thousand mile tuneup
and another time for a coolant flush and coil change.First rate work and service
and would def. reccommend them.
good luck
Paul M

I must say Davis is really good. I bought my NSX off of the Internet!!!!! From Davis. It was a 92 black with 23k on her. It was exactly what I wanted and I had her checked out by a friend at another dealer just to make sure. Then I did my research on Davis and found out the Owner of Davis, is a NSX nut, so I felt I was in very good hands. They did the 30K tune up, detailed, new tires, set up shipping with a first class shipping operation.. etc etc before then shipped her to Southern Cal, I must say they are a first class dealer and I have not had one problem with my baby besides getting two hotties in the passenger seat... Life's great with my NSX and Davis took care of me.

Back