• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Davis Acura

I never had my car serviced there however I have been over there and Davis Acura is considered one of the best dealerships in the whole nation. The hourly rate is still cheaper then here in New York and they have Bernie over there who is an excellent NSX tech.

They usually have the hours down pretty close to what the job will take to do. Bernie is the man who will do the job right the first time and you wont have to worry. I forget what I paid when I had my car serviced there but I know it was cheaper then anywhere in NY....except for Larry B but that was before I was taking my car to him for the work.

Davis Acura did my Timing belt/water pump service last spring. I don't see a labor rate on the bill, but the charges were $1100 for labor and $575 for parts.

While there they also performed the TSB 98-031 which included new plugs, coil packs, oil change and any other emission problems - for me that included new oxygen sensors...

Last edited:
My car's almost done and they gave me a 2008 acura tsx. It's pretty nice.

I'm dealing with Phil and his customer service is excellent. I highly recommend them now because he's so great. I'll post more details when I get my car back to check out some of the work.

Stephen

Phil is nice and very knowledgeable and so is Bernie. They never park the car outside either and leave it in their garage until you come to pick it up. I saw your car there when I went to pick mine up. They give you whatever is available but I got a 08 TL :)

Phil is nice and very knowledgeable and so is Bernie. They never park the car outside either and leave it in their garage until you come to pick it up. I saw your car there when I went to pick mine up. They give you whatever is available but I got a 08 TL :)

Ah which one was yours? When I dropped my car off on Thursday I saw a red stock 91 it looked like. Another red one with rims I think. And I saw a silver one up on the lift.

Yeah, I wish I got a TL. I've always wanted to take a look at one of those.

Stephen

Ah which one was yours? When I dropped my car off on Thursday I saw a red stock 91 it looked like. Another red one with rims I think. And I saw a silver one up on the lift.

Yeah, I wish I got a TL. I've always wanted to take a look at one of those.

Stephen

Mine is a red 97...you had your chance to swap out the gt-one exhaust :wink:

The 91 was torn up, front bumper was unpainted and hanging off, I felt sorry for it. Looked like it was left outside for months with the windows down as it had bunch of leaves in it :eek:

I was there when they got the new 09 tsx in, they are nice more like a TL replacement. I'm looking forward to the new TL this fall.

Mine is a red 97...you had your chance to swap out the gt-one exhaust :wink:

The 91 was torn up, front bumper was unpainted and hanging off, I felt sorry for it. Looked like it was left outside for months with the windows down as it had bunch of leaves in it :eek:

I was there when they got the new 09 tsx in, they are nice more like a TL replacement. I'm looking forward to the new TL this fall.

Well I got my car back and everything seems great. The only thing I wish they gave me was a print out of my alignment specs which I asked for.

Stephen

Back