• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC/Mid-Atlantic Annual NSX meet is May 15

Number 5 (Black/Ivory) would be me "Lutera".

RSF944 said:
Thanks Howard for setting this up. Thanks also to Pohanka for hosting. We definately need to fit in a drive next time.

So from the pic above, starting at the Ferrari, ending with donwon's kaiser silver...fill in your id...

4. Inexcess
5. Lutera
6. Edgemts
11. ak
14. GOTTSPD
15. RSF944
16. charleysung
17. donwon

I think we had a few more show up after the pic was taken...

Hope everyone had a great time. Sorry for the confusion about the drive and the lunch- Before departing for Chicago I sent a fax to Lenny at Pohanka (and got a receipt!) but apparently he didn't get it. Mike Fitzgerald was to have spoken about his ONE LAP race experience during lunch and a map was faxed with the route of the drive all laid out. Oh well ...maybe next time. Ilene is putting together a dinner for July or August so perhaps Mike can speak to us then. Stay tuned. -Howard

Postion #1..."Speedy" (Kurt Speed is his real name) is my good friend in the yellow Ferrari F355 F1 who convoyed up with me and the red nsx direct beside him in postion #2 is mine...MD plates = NSXTASY :wink:

NSXTACY_MD...I began counting at yours...:)

1. NSXTACY-MD
4. Inexcess
5. Lutera
6. Edgemts
11. ak
13. halfnhalf
14. GOTTSPD
15. RSF944
16. charleysung
17. donwon

1. NSXTACY-MD
4. Inexcess