• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Deatschwerks.com upgraded Fuel Injectors

I posted in the marketplace, but thought maybe this section would be a better place to post ... for (more) interested people to see....

Anyway, on a search for injectors, I contacted David @ DW b/c I've used them in the past, and they have great options IMO for many motors. They didn't have anything for the NSX yet, ...so I asked a couple people who had some stock ones lying around (thanks MJ/Dali Racing!), and so Deatschwerks.com was sent some C30A injectors to test/evaluate, ...and they came out with some great options for C30A upgraded/flow-balanced fuel injectors. Thank you David!

These are the sizes available at the moment, (other sizes can be had at customers request)
550cc (set of 6) $529
750cc (set of 6) $549
880cc (set of 6) $569

those are the retail prices, ...resell accounts welcome.

Here's the 'info' from his site "All injectors have 100% drop-in fitment for easy installation and perfect fit. All required o-rings, and seals are included. Flow balanced to within 1-2% to yeild higher and safer power. Custom flow report with every set. 12-month comprehensive warranty."

and test data he sent me...
Code:
[U]Parameter	                    OEM	             DeatschWerks[/u]
MFG	                            Keihin    	     Siemens
Ohms	                            2.3	             2.4
spray pattern                       tight conical    tight conical
atomization                         very good	     very good
Fitment	                            OEM	             100% Drop-in
Flow Rate	                    260cc	     550cc, 750cc, and 880cc
System Balance	                    96.50%	     98% or greater
DS ratio (coil response)            73%	             73%

Notes:
OEM-like coil resistance yeilds easier and more precise tunes
RC spray patterns tend to be much wider and less precise esp. at lower pulsewidths
DW injector is virtually identical to OEM
DW injector will fit OEM rail, manifold, and electrical harness
Custom sizes may be available
ALL DW injectors are balanced to within 2%, RC injectors can vary up to 40cc
OEM-like coil response yeilds easier and more precise tunes

Last edited:
the irony! I just sent them an email last night for a project i am working on..

The injectors are used by chevy but have a clip i have never seen before! not bosch etc.. a small square plug with the two pins off centered even. SO I may have them test set and then produce them later.

seems like a great company!

He will definitely do the "dirty work" and find you the best option available. He was very willing to try and find the sizes I wanted, for the right prices! ;) :D

One of the best parts IMO, is the 'OEM'-like injector response/specs/etc, ...makes tuning a bit easier sometimes. ;)

getting some C32 inj's sent in as well...:)

these could be a good option to go with the LoveFab kit IMO.... ;) drop in replacements...

Back