• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DID LARRY CLOSE HIS SHOP?

Well I have gotten 2 email of people asking me were is LARRY. I have not bin to his shop in 3 weeks so I really don't know if he is gone or not. I remember someone poster like 4 weeks ago that Larry close his shop but it was not true cause I was there 3 weeks ago. But right know I don't really know if he did. I will try to go to his shop next week to see what is going on but if some could verify that he did not close the shop down that would help.

If someone close or living in Huntington Beach (Wadasan: hint, hint) could possibly swing by, take a peek and report back, we'll greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Chad!
biggrin.gif

Heh heh.

Originally posted by SexyRed:
Wadasan,
Thanks, I went by yesterday. It's still there in the shop up in the rack.

Danny- Spoke to Shane at Autowave 714)841-2433 today. He said to call him if you need any help with your car storage,service etc...
Later Wadasan

So does anyone have the scoop yet on where Larry and/or NSX Modified have gone?

I've been by the shop on Gothard several times in the last few weeks, but there have been no signs of life...

My thanks also, you've got mail. Gil

------------------
  • 1997 NSX-T
  • 1994 Legend LS Coupe
  • 1983 El Camino
  • 1972 VW Bug

Dear Fellow NSX owners,
I just checked my email couple mintues ago, and I received at least 10 or more emails concerning about Larry. So instead of replying all, I decided to post my words under this thread. Sorry for any inconvience...
As most of you know by now, Larry ran into some financial difficulties, which forced him to close down his shop. That being said, he is in search of new sponsers that will help him to organize a new shop, or might stick with the old location. On the bright side, Larry will continue to work on NSX while searching for new sponsers, but from a time-time basis....meaning that he will be rather mobile, and work on customer's car at different locations [freinds shop, at home etc...]. I should be able to meet up this week, so I will update everyone on any new info or contacts. Larry will be amazed how many dedicated customers that are behind him. So plz check back!
JACK

Jack, thanks for the update on Larry. Please let us know if you find out anything more on his plans and/or how we can get in touch with him in the meantime if we have work that needs his help...

And if you do speak to him, let him know that he and his shop are sorely missed!

Thanks for the update on Larry. If you can get him to call me at 323 687 0783... I need work done on my car and since he did the turbo I want him to work on it cause he is the only one who knows what he did to my car.

Guys,
I just spoke to Larry yesterday...he sounded quite mellow and depressed until I told him that still there are still so many ppl concerned about his status, his dedicated customers... Well, he told me that he is going to finish some customers car that he promised to do from before, and then look for new shop locations near Hungtington Beach area. Most likley the shop is going to be small, that will maybe fit around 2-3 cars at most. He said that way, he can get things done quicker and more efficent. That is about for now, but he is defintaly going to be working on NSX for sure...so don't worry of Larry leaving the realm of NSXs. As for the exact location and time, I will update you guys once I hear more from him....Sorry this is the best I could do.
JACK

Back