• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Diference between pride V1 and V2 performance and sound wise

I am interested in this exhaust and have read a lot of reviews stating it sounds great wich is 50% of why I would purchase the other 50% would be freeing a few extra ponies.

My V1 is now broken in i believe, it appears to be more quieter now than earlier on for some reason (drone has subsided a little too but still there). Only mod on there is the Cold air intake going all the way down to the side scoop & engine cover removed. I drove local member one with V2, had straight test pipes, downforce scoop, sounds louder, & it sounded really good. I'm looking to upgrade to supercharge or turbo later so i might consider SOS endura lites or Taitec GTLW since V1 & V2 are restricted due to pipe diameter being small.

i highly doubt there is much of a difference in power between the two, sound of the v2 is said to be 15% higher pitched than v1... but im pretty sure the gains over stock are minimal... and there are others that do produce more power and are lighter. i bought it for the sound and it is glorious! i too like power, but i do tend to sacrifice power for an exhaust that sounds great and doesn't drone my brains out.

Back