• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Difflow 1991-2001 Diffuser

We are happy to announce that our Difflow 1991-2001 NSX diffuser fit and looked great.

Pics coming on Thursday, unless somebody else posts them sooner. We had a premiere and lunch event today in San Jose to display the diffuser, and the feedback was great. Thanks to everyone that came out.

I am taking orders, and expect to have the first orders done in 3 weeks tops.

PM me to order. I know a lot of you have been waiting months for this. Our website will be updated on Thursday. Give me a call, ill answer any questions - I'm on the road for a while, with no computer. 4062074800

$600 + shipping.

Last edited:
Re: Difflow 1991-2001 Diffuser!

We are happy to announce that our 1991-2001 NSX diffuser fit and looked great.

Pics coming on Thursday, unless somebody else posts them sooner. We had a premiere and lunch event today in San Jose to display the diffuser, and the feedback was great. Thanks to everyone that came out.

I am taking orders, and expect to have the first orders done in 3 weeks tops.

PM me to order. I know a lot of you have been waiting months for this. Our website will be updated on Thursday.

$600 + shipping.

I know I have been overseas for the last 3 months but how did I miss this...LoL

Round, and I can do square too.

I can do a 3 element diffuser too (4 fins).

429945_319260658125813_146604452058102_964538_1180643794_n.jpg

A must have product for NSX owners. This piece receives SO many compliments and questions at events for me. BIG eye turner and really changes the entire look of the rear end of the car. Also, I'm pretty sure I feel (I can't prove it without a wind tunnel) and BIG difference at high speeds (100+ on the track)

Ok everyone. We are shortening the diffuser body 3 inches. So it won't stick out as far. Heard a lot of feedback and people want it to be shorter, so we will do it. :)

If you want a diffuser, go ahead and PM me.

Ok everyone. We are shortening the diffuser body 3 inches. So it won't stick out as far. Heard a lot of feedback and people want it to be shorter, so we will do it. :)

If you want a diffuser, go ahead and PM me.

How far past the bumper will it stick out with that reduction?

It will still be functional of course, it just won't be as long. The longer, the better, but more people care about looks, so we shortened it. Hopefully we'll have pics in a few weeks. You can just look at any of our 02+ pics, it's gonna be very similar, just imagine it on your 91-01 rear end.

Glenn

I think the concerns are based on the fact that we don't have enough pictures to base our decision on. In regards to length; most of don't race, and we want something that looks good. What the pictures above do not show is an eye level view perpendicular with the bumper. As with exhaust tips, we would prefer that they don't extend past the bumper:redface:.

Having said that; as a NA1 owner, your efforts to date are much appreciated!

Thank you.

Hopefully these first couple of customers who ordered a diffuser for the NA1 will share some pictures with everyone.

Here's a nice pic from Bill, of the diffuser. It sticks out 5 inches. We shortened it 3 inches, so it will be more flush. This angle makes it look shorter, but you guys get the idea. :)

Attachments

• nsxrear.jpeg
    nsxrear.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 239
Can we also see what a 3 element diffuser will look like? Will it be the same size as the one pictured, only with 4 fins. I believe it would look great, would that affect the price one way or another?

Can we also see what a 3 element diffuser will look like? Will it be the same size as the one pictured, only with 4 fins. I believe it would look great, would that affect the price one way or another?

Won't effect the price.

We will offer the 3 element. It will look good. Jim from the forums ordered one from me, but a custom one with sharper fins. I can do whatever anyone wants, so just let me know and I can get started on it.

I will post pics as soon as I get mine. I like both of the looks. Glen are you sending me the original or the shortened one?

I will post pics as soon as I get mine. I like both of the looks. Glen are you sending me the original or the shortened one?

Yes sir. I will send you the latest, revised one. Chris with the Red NSX will have the only long one, unless somebody requests the long one.

I'm hoping to have them done by Friday/Saturday and shipped. :) Ahead of schedule. Then we can get some pics out there on the internet, and people will be able to see the diffuser. :cool:

I already put my down payment on my diffuser, bu I don't know which version I got :frown: how much longer is the "long" version?

I would prefer the longer one due to being more effective at speeds. Any word?

You can pm me if that works better. Still excited to get mine!!!

Last edited:
I'm hoping to have them done by Friday/Saturday and shipped. :) Ahead of schedule. Then we can get some pics out there on the internet, and people will be able to see the diffuser. :cool:
Well i can tell you the day mine arrives it will be installed followed by pics. I'm so happy to finally get one of these :cool:

I already put my down payment on my diffuser, bu I don't know which version I got :frown: how much longer is the "long" version?

I would prefer the longer one due to being more effective at speeds. Any word?

You can pm me if that works better. Still excited to get mine!!!

PM'd :)

Well i can tell you the day mine arrives it will be installed followed by pics. I'm so happy to finally get one of these

Awesome, Thx!

Last edited:
Back