• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Difflow 1991-2001 Diffuser

rear.jpg

Jim and Blacknot, it looks awesome!

There is a slight bow in the diffuser on the outside edges. We've since fixed the bow. Our jig wasn't making them as straight as I wanted. If you want to fix it, just simply bend it down with a towel and a 2x4 block for support.

Also, I have 1 diffuser in stock (A USED ONE!) for the 91-01 NSX... $535 + Shipping. It's in great shape.

I also have a 02+ USED diffuser in stock that we used for fitment testing. Same price, $535+shipping.

SORRY GUYS, I JUST BOUGHT THE USED NA1 ONE. CANT WAIT TILL ITS UP AND WILL POST PIX...THANKS GLENN. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE....:smile:

Last edited:
After Oct. I will got the TB/WP, hoses, and valve adjustments coming up.

I have an ARC and I'm also hitting the flange. This is what is causing the bowing in the middle. I have yet to fix it. Will I have to cut a hole out? :frown:

7318187152_e4ec7796da_b.jpg

7318291036_b2fb8d96fd_b.jpg

Jim, if you're muffler/can isn't hitting, you should just cut a relief hole in the diffuser. Draw some chalk or something where the flange is, cut a slot, and then it should sit flush, right? We are finding out that early model NSX's with the NA1 diffuser and NA1 valance aren't a good mix for exhausts. NA2 valances with our NA2 diffusers have seen no problems whatever as far as fitment goes. It's dissapointing with the NA1's though, but a lot of NA1 owners with our diffusers have seen success.

All you NA1ers - what exhaust are you running? I've got the RM and doesn't fit...by a lot. Post some pics from the side that shows the top of the diffuser and the bottom of the exhaust clearance.

Thanks in advance!

I have a taitek gtlw with test pipes and have no problems with rubbing.

Jim, if you're muffler/can isn't hitting, you should just cut a relief hole in the diffuser. Draw some chalk or something where the flange is, cut a slot, and then it should sit flush, right? We are finding out that early model NSX's with the NA1 diffuser and NA1 valance aren't a good mix for exhausts. NA2 valances with our NA2 diffusers have seen no problems whatever as far as fitment goes. It's dissapointing with the NA1's though, but a lot of NA1 owners with our diffusers have seen success.
Well mine is a NA1 but I think my piping is different. 91-94 are different than 91-96 I think. I have aftermarket headers, exhaust and test pipes so I think I will be ok.

QU1Z were there any plans to revise the current NA1 Diffusers to accomadate the flange? I think you would get more people buying it. The used one you sold me didn't fit, however I am going to redo my exhaust with Pride V2 and update headers/highflow cats we will see if that helps if not oh well.

If we cut a relief hole in the diffuser, it might help. I need to find an older NSX to measure. Will anyone be in the Monterey California next week? I'll visiting there.

Back