• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Difflow or DF-R diffuser?

Difflow or DF-R Diffuser? I'm gonna have to say Difflow :biggrin: Talk to Glenn over at Difflow and he has one ready to ship :cool:

Looking forward to pics!

I want an 02-05 rear valence. I refuse to get my much desired NSX-R wing until then. I feel like I need the valence for it to look well, plus the stock wing is great anyway.

I <3 u Difflow

3.jpg

Looking forward to buying a NA1 Difflow.

Looks good! Personally I would only use it at the track though. Too much chance of messing it up on driveways, and I think it looks too wannabe-racer-ish. But, that's just my opinion. I think it is a quality piece, however, and it probably benefits well at track speeds.

bringing this back from the dead ..as far as fitament, anyone here has this diffuser with CT engineering gen2 exhaust system? ... ive read that it may not fit certain exhaust system because of how low the exhaust hangs, but not sure what is considered 'low" ...

of the two I think the DF has the most exhaust clearance.I have the Df with the larger fins.

"DF" probably not the best term to use here.

very good point...I just realized how ambiguous that was.....kinda like genitalia in some syndromes....I meant downforce.

Back