• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Digital NSX-specific HID kits gauging interest in group buy

Hi everyone, finally got around to installing WhiteNSX's Hids Kit , it was so easy that Stevie Wonder, could have install it. This is probably the easy upgrade, I've done to the NSX. It gives the car more modern look plus it helps you to see better at night. :eek: The kit was shipped in a timely matter, the directions were very easy to follow highly recommend this kit. Thanks WhiteNSX

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I received my kit in a timely manner also. I look forward to the install....as soon as I get my car back from Autowave. Argh!.

For those of you who installed the HID's, do you have any aiming issues? I have the Mc Cullen kit for the low beam awhile back and they were aiming much lower than the oem.

After adjusting the HID low beam higher, the high beams were way high...

Steve, are these still available? Hopefully, I will be picking up a '91 Sebring Silver in the next week to 10 days and your HIDs will be one of the first mods I would like to do. Thanks---

Hi Steve,

I was pretty much satisfied with the first 4300k low beam kit i purchased. I was wondering if it still might be possible to obtain another, except this time for the high beam side. The high beam kit is brighter than the low beam kit right... and not just different in terms of the instructions provided? Just wanted to make sure.

If this might be possible, Can I send you payment, say around December 12 or so? I gotta wait to get paid again next month. Thanks!

-Dan

I was pretty much satisfied with the first 4300k low beam kit i purchased. I was wondering if it still might be possible to obtain another, except this time for the high beam side. The high beam kit is brighter than the low beam kit right... and not just different in terms of the instructions provided?

I now have both low and high beam 6000k kits on my car. The kits are the same and install the same. The difference in perceived brightness is produced by the different cut-offs of the Honda headlight projectors (the ones already on the car) on the low-beam vs. high-beam sides. The actual brightness of the low vs. high HIDS is the same, but the range of light travel on the high-beam side is much greater.

I recommend that you stick with the 4300k - the 6000k light is bright, but a little too pale. But definitely get a second kit - you will enjoy having both high and low beams done.

I used to live in Waikele.

Last edited:
I now have both low and high beam 6000k kits on my car. The kits are the same and install the same. The difference in perceived brightness is produced by the different cut-offs of the Honda headlight projectors (the ones already on the car) on the low-beam vs. high-beam sides. The actual brightness of the low vs. high HIDS is the same, but the range of light travel on the high-beam side is much greater.

I recommend that you stick with the 4300k - the 6000k light is bright, but a little too pale. But definitely get a second kit - you will enjoy having both high and low beams done.

I used to live in Waikele.

Hi Jett,

That's awesome that you lived in Waikele. I miss Hawaii, and am hoping to go back some day.

Thanks for this useful information, and thanks to Steve for providing us with such a great kit. I have already actually purchased this kit, and am quite happy with the results of having both high beams and low beams done. The weather has been pretty awful and has prevented me from taking any pictures of my setup, but I plan on doing so sometime soon. I took one day to install this kit alongside my buddy Ca2822 who had another kit and can tell you that this kit is more well thought out for overall design, mounting, and installation. Having custom weather-sealed caps that can fit the new assembly and have a hole prepunched for the wiring can make all the difference in the world for a neat installation.

I will definitely be posting up some pictures of the setup.

Excellent Kit, thanks Steve!

-Daniel

Hi Steven,
Send a PM (private message) to WhiteNSXs on this website. He started this thread, and he is the one that sells them. Completely trustworthy and his kit is the only kit on the market that is NSX ready.:smile: Be sure to get the 4300k kit. I am sure he can hook you up...

I am closing them out out at $259 plus shipping. I only have 4300k which is brighter than 6000k. Please PM me if you want to buy a set.
Thanks,
Steve

Back