• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dim_Sum's NA1 Street Car

I first purchased my 91 nsx with 58xxx miles on it in 2011, originally it was a us car from cali, made its way to british Columbia, then to Calgary alberta Canada where I purchased it from the owner, I was 22 at the time and always wanted a nsx, I saved up for a bit and finally was able to afford my first nsx, in the past 2 years of owning it, its been nothing like ive driven before, I had a modified integra before this and just the way a nsx handles and feels, just feels so right,

Just a few items ive installed over the past 2 years, Advan rgd's Advan Rs's, buddy club race spec coilovers, power slot rotors, hawk hp+ pads, Jvc double din deck, sos carbon dash trim, momo competition wheel, works bell quick release, works bell short hub, itr shift boot, karcepts shift knob, bride ro seat rails, dc2r recaros, oem nsx floor mats, shine gt carbon painted lip, downforce side skirts, wings west rear spats, nsxr wing, pride v2 exhaust, catless test pipes, fujita intake, 5000k hid's, mishimoto radiator, aluminum coolant tank, apx turbo kit, aeroquip fittings/lines, earls stanless feed lines, exedy hyper dual clutch, aem ems v2, im sure theres more but ill add as I think of more items over the years

This is pretty much how I got the car, the mods that were previously on it just wasn't my style

First things first I purchased a set of advan rgd's in gold, buddy club race spec coils and a front lip

Shortly after that more parts started arriving, ordered a mom competition wheel, works bell short hub, works bell quick release, oem itr shift boot, karcepts shift knob, sos carbon dash trim

first year into the car I ended up changing almost everything the previous owner has installed, with a few weeks before a local car show I got my hands on a nsxr wing rep, wing west rear spats, thanks mark QPDO, and a pride v2 exhaust, btw a great company to work with! Some itr recaros from JDM Source!

Pictures from the car show, the gorgeous Steph Ly and Naomi Sayo

Not much more has happened to the car for the rest of the year..... until next year

The season started off slow, drove it for half the season until I ended up wrecking one of my sideskirts, thanks rhys at revwerks for ordering a lot of the parts for this car, got a set of downforce side skirts for a killer price and a shine gt carbon front lip, soon after that a set of brand new advan rs popped up for sale, with 2 weeks prior to a show and shine I managed to get the wheels and tires in time for the annual illmotion show and shine

As the summer days got shorter a few of my buddies wanted to do a photoshoot of my car, big thanks for Jason Hoang and illmotion crew for the pictures

One of my good friends turbo'ed his s2000, gave it a quick little pull, it was actually pretty depressing when someone catches you in 5th gear while the nsx was wot in 3rd, the same night I started looking for turbo/supercharger's........

It was only a week after until I saw a used APX Turbo kit for sale off one of lovefab's customers car, gave them my offer and guess what, I was a owner of a apx turbo kit :biggrin:, over the winter months I started collecting parts to get the nsx ready for 2014 summer season, first off was the apx turbo kit, then I purchased a aem ems, followed with a exedy hyper dual clutch, ive always wanted one of these since I got into the Honda game at 15,

The car went into winter storage, pulled the car back out second week of march and off to my shop it went for turbo install, I started with test fitting everything and seeing if any changes had to be made

After the test fit went well I went ahead with the clutch install and fuel pump install

Clutch and fuel pump install went well, now to put the turbo kit back on and make all the oil feed and return lines, picked up a bunch or prolite -10 an lines and a bunch of aeroquip -10 an fittings

Decided I should do some cooling upgrades since this car is no longer stock, started off with a aluminum coolant tank and a mishimoto dual core polished radiator

After 10 days I got all the parts installed and drivable with a base tune, I want to say big thanks to all the guys who helped me out, Brad A, Errol T, Alex M, Adrian P, Nick C

The night I got to drive my first boosted nsx, now awaiting warm weather and a dyno tune!

Thanks for looking stay tuned for dyno numbers and more changes as 2014 has just begun!

Last edited:
Well done sir, keep it coming and let us know how it feels. Looks like the vac hose is slightly kinked on the compressor reference nipple??

Nice AN setup on the drain...what is the pump mounted to?

Thanks, as soon as it's tuned, crappy Canadian weather, still snowing in spring, but that vacuum line wasn't hooked up when the picture was taken, it's all good now and heat wrapped, thanks for the heads up though, the scavenge pump is mounted on a metal plate that bolts on to the subframe

Good show!

It's nice to see my products making the rounds!

A bit of an update, stoptechs came in and cars tuned, made pretty good power at only 7psi on a mustang dyno 373.6 whp 320 wtq, with a 285 on the back traction isn't a issue gonna go for 10psi with methanol, heres a few pics

Turbo Amuse widebody s2000, supercharged aftercooled k swapped em1, turbo nsx, and a Ej coupe in the garage with a monster engine :D

Car looks awesome! What are the specs on your wheels and tires?

Ouch, what happened other then the obvious?

Back