• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does the Veilside fortune kit fit any generation NSX?

A few things:
- VS doesn't have Celica headlights
- Kit listed at $3,500 is a knockoff
- Take their advice and either buy a built VS or stay stock

Nope. Still haven't heard back from him. There was an NSX for sale up in michigan that I was contacting the owner about and negotiating with but it sold before we could come to an agreement. I won an auction on one on ebay but it was below the reserve price so I don't think that's going any where. Ive been looking forward to using my deployment money to get one for years, but now that I'm in the market I realize how damn difficult it is to get your hands on one. But I'll keep on searching!

The consensus here is do not put your nsx under the knife. Your 91 looks beautiful as is. I would strongly suggest you put some more thought into this before transforming the original clean titled beauty. IMO the veilside nsx looks nothing short of a mid 90's import showoff rice catastrophe, it's too gaudy and takes away the beautiful lines of the oem body.

The consensus here is do not put your nsx under the knife. Your 91 looks beautiful as is. I would strongly suggest you put some more thought into this before transforming the original clean titled beauty. IMO the veilside nsx looks nothing short of a mid 90's import showoff rice catastrophe, it's too gaudy and takes away the beautiful lines of the oem body.
No worries. He said in his other thread that he's not planning to put a body kit on his beautiful new NSX. :)

I'm sure not! I'll buy a Junker one day and mess with it but this one is too pretty to mess up! I'ts also just cool that its all original.

Back