• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

does your window go up slow and rock on the way up making it difficult to close?

We have a new part that addresses this. We're looking for a car that is having this problem that we can video a "before" and "after". You'll receive free labor for one window (a $85.00 value) for allowing us to use your car. We prefer a car that's "really bad" so that the problem will show in the video the best.

Please drop us a line if interested.

-- Chris

My passenger window is very slow going up.

Guys, I dropped my car off at SOS for this today. Driver side window was very slow, bogged down about half way and rocked back and forth while going up. Hopefully in a few days I'll have 2 smooth and fast windows.

Guys, I dropped my car off at SOS for this today. Driver side window was very slow, bogged down about half way and rocked back and forth while going up. Hopefully in a few days I'll have 2 smooth and fast windows.
I am hoping that you timed the window speeds before the mod,
then after, and that the top speed of your window mods will be compared with others in the future.:biggrin:

I am hoping that you timed the window speeds before the mod,
then after, and that the top speed of your window mods will be compared with others in the future.:biggrin:

I didn't time it sorry. I think Chris said there would be a before and after video though.:biggrin:

Back