• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Don't Hate!!!

Yeah, the M3's do tend to have a "clunk" sound when you shift from 1st to 2nd gear:biggrin: but then again, my NSX's had a rattle/clunk when I shifted from 1st to 2nd as well:confused:

Really? Only problem I've ever had was with the Daves short shifter making the shifting really notchy. Other than that the Honda shifters on my S2K's and the NSX have really spoiled me. I drive other stuff and the first thing I notice is their shifter. Man I'll bet your transmission guy is waiting for his christmas card from you:biggrin:

Really? Only problem I've ever had was with the Daves short shifter making the shifting really notchy. Other than that the Honda shifters on my S2K's and the NSX have really spoiled me. I drive other stuff and the first thing I notice is their shifter. Man I'll bet your transmission guy is waiting for his christmas card from you:biggrin:

hahaha actually, he's probably upset since we've sold off all of our honda's! :biggrin: The NSX's shifts were butter smooth once the tranny was nice and warmed up, but I still had a annoying clutch rattle:smile:

Back