• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Door speaker adapters!!

A lot of questions of water being a problem. If you choose to cover the door in dynamat water is not going to get to the speaker plate. If you don't, the plate can be primed and painted. That should take care of the water issues.

The thougt was also to have them done in fiberglass, I do not think the cost would be very low. But, if the demand is there I can get it done. Just let me know!

So if these are just installed as is without adding Dynamat they will be impacted by water, is that correct?

Meeyatch1 said:
So if these are just installed as is without adding Dynamat they will be impacted by water, is that correct?
There is a plastic sheet on the door. The plates are outside the door. I do not know if it would be effected or not. One easy way to protect them if you do not want Dynamat would be to put extra plastic on the door.

If you look at the factory door when you take it off, you will see no evidence of water staining or damage. I haven't on the ones I have worked on.

I could've sworn when I first read this post it was $50 now $80. Did I see things or did the price go up?

Veleno said:
I could've sworn when I first read this post it was $50 now $80. Did I see things or did the price go up?
In the thread that I introduced the adapters 2 months ago, I never put a price.

With the time it takes to make these, $80.00 is only me doing them for the guys who need them, not a money maker. I saw a way to make a improved design for the community. If guys can make there own, great. But, it takes a lot of time!
BTW, did you get your sub enclosure yet?

Back