• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Group Buy

If you are on this list and have not received a cover, or have not been in contact with me, please PM ASAP. I am moving on to the next list tomorrow. Have payment ready, as I plan to ship out 5 covers this week.

Ben

1. NRG - light tint lexan
2. Biobanker - light tint lexan
3. NSXROC - medium tint lexan
4. Paul M - light tint lexan
5. BruceWayne - t-nsx - light tint lexan
6. Shumdit (pending pics of the colored lexan/mesh options!)
7. rbirling (custom frp version) - clear lexan, with double panes, on FRP painted black
8. Vega$ NSX - mesh
9. IsR - light tint lexan
10. nchhotu - clear tint lexan

moi aucci (" me too " in french though the spelling may be off)
I was wondering if you can throw in the intake scoop as well )

Intake scoops will be available to ship by Monday. We had to make some new brackets because the supplier made a mistake on the last run.

Other than that, should be no problem getting one out to you.

Hi Peter and Ben,

I know you are busy but when will you ship my engine cover and the other items that i bought?

My hinges arrived this AM.

Thanks so much - The engine cover is incredible and following up to make sure that all of the pieces that we all needed, which were not the same between model years, was tremendous.

Cant wait for your next group buy. Love it.

Hi Ben,

My engine cover arrived without any hinges, bracket, stay, stay bracket and the 10mm bolts. :frown:

I am sure you will courier these missing items together with the other missing parts (oem stay for rear diffuser, 2 sets of nsx-r stickers and installation instructions) to me ASAP .:smile: No more long waiting period please.

Thanks.

Hi Ben,

My engine cover arrived without any hinges, bracket, stay, stay bracket and the 10mm bolts. :frown:

I am sure you will courier these missing items together with the other missing parts (oem stay for rear diffuser, 2 sets of nsx-r stickers and installation instructions) to me ASAP .:smile: No more long waiting period please.

Thanks.

You have already emailed me your complaint. You did not state you had a NSX-T which is the version that requires extra hardware, and costs more. I did not charge you for the extra hardware, and the items will ship today.

Ray will be servicing you from now on, so you may contact him about your order.

I could be dead wrong, but I believe if you do not have an NSX-T, no hardware should be needed. You are supposed to reuse the hardware from your OEM cover.

However, we are going to ship you everything anyway.

I could be dead wrong, but I believe if you do not have an NSX-T, no hardware should be needed. You are supposed to reuse the hardware from your OEM cover.

However, we are going to ship you everything anyway.

If it is not required for my coupe, please don't send it to me. Thanks.

This problem is a perfect example on why you should email and or pm them when there is a problem.
No need to bring it to the attention to everyone.
:confused:

I only posted here because other nsxprime members have posted in earlier posts on this thread that they have not received some of the engine cover accessories.

Here's the list from a few pages before:

1. NRG - light tint lexan
2. Biobanker - light tint lexan
3. NSXROC - medium tint lexan
4. Paul M - light tint lexan
5. BruceWayne - t-nsx - light tint lexan
6. Shumdit (pending pics of the colored lexan/mesh options!)
7. rbirling (custom frp version) - clear lexan, with double panes, on FRP painted black
8. Vega$ NSX - mesh
9. IsR - light tint lexan
10. nchhotu - clear tint lexan

/=======================

Waiting List:
11. 92NSX declined.
12. IsR moved to the top list since QWKSLVR change his mind.
13. nchhotu moved to the top list since Oyagi change his mind.
14. taf
15. byronj - light lexan
16. DVDoughboy - light tint lexan targa
17. ChrisNSX
18. lutera
19. Carl Ramsey
20. DDankew

Ben

I PM'd you about this a while ago.
Are the guys on the waiting list like myself going to get a chance to get one at the GB price?
You did state you would honor it for us a page ago. I'm just wondering how much longer we were going to have to wait.

I am sure we will be honoring the GB price for those on the list.

Ben

Matt

(I'm formerly DVDoughboy, #16 on the list)

Last edited:
I will be honoring the GBP for those on the list, and those who have requested to be put on the list prior to ending the GB.

Anyone who has expressed interest in this thread BEFORE this post will get the GBP. I am taking orders for these covers now, in the order of the list above.

You will be contacted! :)

Ben

I will be honoring the GBP for those on the list, and those who have requested to be put on the list prior to ending the GB.

Anyone who has expressed interest in this thread BEFORE this post will get the GBP. I am taking orders for these covers now, in the order of the list above.

You will be contacted! :)

Ben

This would look great with my DYMAG's that I ordered... I have a 97 NSX-T and would like to get on that list if possible????:smile: :smile: :smile:

If its not too late please ad me to the list. I live in Southern California and will visit your shop as soon as you finish your move. Thanx!

This list has been locked. Sorry.

As far as visiting our new place, we do not have a showroom, and strictly a manufacturing facility. We do plan to have NSX meets/company tour in the future, however we do not give tours of the company during regular business hours.

Ben

Thanks Ben!

I received the engine cover 2 weeks ago and installed it today. It is absolutely beautiful, well made and extremely easy to install!

Thanks again and I look forward to my next purchase from DF!!!

Cheers,
Sean

I'm glad that you liked it! :)

I know many people are not liking the wait, but I am doing everything I can to get these done.

Outsourcing the clear is still what is slowing the process down right now. Until we get the permit from the city, we cannot spray. This is what is hurting us!

Just need a little more time, then we can take care of the rest of you!

Back