• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Group Buy

Ok guys. I would like to finish this up, so if you are on this list and still would like to acquire one of these engine covers at the special price, please PM me before the end of the week to submit payment.

After this week, I am closing this list and all new orders will be at the normal price.

We are cranking these out now, so please contact me to ensure you get one.

Ben

Ok guys. I would like to finish this up, so if you are on this list and still would like to acquire one of these engine covers at the special price, please PM me before the end of the week to submit payment.

After this week, I am closing this list and all new orders will be at the normal price.

We are cranking these out now, so please contact me to ensure you get one.

Ben

I sent you another PM.

I just installed my cover for my nsx-t and i am 110% happy!
Even with someone with 10 thumbs and not looking at the instructions was able to do the install in 15 minutes.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
thanks downforce!

Hi Ben,

Downforce has sent me 2 duplicate rod (the long one that hold the cover). I have spoken to Peter back then about it, and he told me to hold onto it until he can finalize the best solution to hold the lexan glass together instead of the original clear glue type.

Should I talk to Peter about it again? Or should I work with you?

Thanks,

Hi Ben,

Downforce has sent me 2 duplicate rod (the long one that hold the cover). I have spoken to Peter back then about it, and he told me to hold onto it until he can finalize the best solution to hold the lexan glass together instead of the original clear glue type.

Should I talk to Peter about it again? Or should I work with you?

Thanks,

Send me a PM. We have new adhesive tape we can send you. Or you ship back your cover and we will assemble it for you.

Ben

Ben, do you make the rear window garnish in the small carbon weave? Thanks, Frank

Not really answering your question as per say, but HTH(not really a good pic)

windowGarnish.jpg

Mita has their alu version. If you need a retailer contact for for DF products let me know. I got mine from a guy on IG named Johnny Chen

Back