• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dream Cruise Gathering

Hi guys. I have a building with a large parking lot right on Woodward between 11 and 12. My tenant who was renting the lot just backed out due to lack of funds. As such, I will there renting individual spots to cruisers. But, please consider this an open invitation to any NSX's from Prime that show up - parking will be complimentary. Or, just come hang out. Let me know if anyone is interested, and I will send out details. THANKS, Nick

Hey Nick,

Long time no post. I forgot your neighbor has the re 05. I have seen hime once on this side of town and was wondering whom it might be. I'll get w/ my Dad and see what he says. Your building is on the west side of Woodward, right?

I don't have an NSX, but may like to get a spot anyway. How much might this run me, and where exactly is this located?

on a side note, now I know where I will be spending a bit of my time...

Hi guys. 28747 Woodward is the address. Its the tan-colored, contemporary medical office building between 11 and 12 on the west side. Like I said, NSX's are free to park. We have been reserving spaces for people at $100 for the front row along woodward, $75 for the second row, and $25 for the rest of the lot. Hope to see some of you guys out there! Nick

dynamicNSX said:
Hi guys. 28747 Woodward is the address. Its the tan-colored, contemporary medical office building between 11 and 12 on the west side. Like I said, NSX's are free to park. We have been reserving spaces for people at $100 for the front row along woodward, $75 for the second row, and $25 for the rest of the lot. Hope to see some of you guys out there! Nick

Wow Nick this sounds like a great offer for a get together. I'm torn because I hate all the congestion , but love the thought of hanging with my fellow NSX'rs:biggrin:

WingZ said:
Wow Nick this sounds like a great offer for a get together. I'm torn because I hate all the congestion , but love the thought of hanging with my fellow NSX'rs:biggrin:

We are really considering it since we have a way to get there and avoid all the conjestion on Woodward. We are going to check it out and if it pans out I will let you know. It would be cool getting a bunch of NSX's down on WW. Check this google link and it looks like you can get into this lot from the back w/ very little time on WW.

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...28747 Woodward, Berkley, MI 48072&sa=N&tab=wl

Also Feel Free to stop by the hunter house. Dont know how many we can hold, but if parking is welcomed NSX's are preferred. Also Grab a burger, i'll be cooking them, tell me your from NSXPRIME and i might give you a free burger ;-).

Well we tested out the back route to get to Nicks building and it works out great! Just see this map. http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GWYA,GWYA:2005-44,GWYA:en&q=28747%20Woodward%2C%20Berkley%2C%20MI%2048072&sa=N&tab=wl

Take 12 mile east bound and make a right onto Berkely (first street after Coolidge) Go 4 streets down and make a left onto Edgewood Blvd (heading east). Take this right out to Woodward and make a right onto Woodward. There is the building. See pic.......

building.jpg

You have to travel on WW for about 5 feet before you can make it into the lot. This is the best way to get there if you want to avoid the conjestion on WW.

Nick, what time were you planning on being there?

Hope to see some of you there! :biggrin:

wow ekin - couldnt have done it better myself! Hope more people show up than just me and you...Anyway, I will be there early - probably around 7am. Feel free to show up anytime - I will keep a space warm for you.

blodi said:
I for sure am going to stop by, as early as I can too, to avoid traffic.

Early sounds good. We are planning on being there around 11am or so. :biggrin:

AHHHHHHHH.............The weather is not looking good at all for Saturday. But we will try to make it out if it is not raining. Damn rain! :mad:

Gentlemen I think we've been rained out:eek:

Anyone going to be there? Don't let me down, people!

You guys are too scared of the rain! Ryan, great to meet you, your girl, and your super-clean car. Too bad more couldn't show up - maybe next time. Thanks everyone!

dynamicNSX said:
You guys are too scared of the rain! Ryan, great to meet you, your girl, and your super-clean car. Too bad more couldn't show up - maybe next time. Thanks everyone!

No, no we made it out.:wink: Sorry not to meet you again but we all appreciate the invite and hopefully next year we will have better luck. :smile:

dynamicNSX said:

Sorry I missed you guy's as I didn't get there until about 6:30p. Ryans car is exceptionally clean isn't it. What kinda wax are you using bro?:biggrin:

Nick thanks so much for having us, good to meet you and your dad. Had a good time in spite of the weather in the begining.
Glad to see you other guys again later on after I did a 3 hour lap.
I guess my sercret is just a little Zymol spray detailer...cleaned all the rain spots right off! See guys, the car will clean up even after it gets a little wet....:biggrin:
I really would love to participate in a meet any time you guys are up for it to get all the local guys together.
Thanks again guys!

blodi said:
I really would love to participate in a meet any time you guys are up for it to get all the local guys together.
Thanks again guys!

You took the words right out of my mouth. A meet on Woodward sounds like the most fun to me. Meet up somewhere, cruise around and then grab some dinner/lunch, whatever. Cruising around seems to be more fun. W ehad a mini meet on WW last year w/ 5 NSX's and we had a blast! Lets think of some dates????????

it was great to meet you Nick. I appreciate the invite and the parking spot. I'd like to have spoken with you a bit more, but saw you were with your family and it's not my place to intrude. I hope to see you at future get-togethers. Take care.

Back