• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DRIVELINEmotoring | BC Racing Coilover Introductory Sale

DRIVELINEmotoring

Presents a BC Racing Suspension Introductory Sale!

BC Racing is proud to provide coilovers that strike the best balance between performance and cost. We have designed all the most popular and essential features into our coilovers while keeping the end price down for the consumer. Whether you are cruising down the street, enjoying your favorite twisty mountain road or tearing up a race track we have a coilover system for you. You get to choose your springs rates, either keeping the recommended spring rates or selecting from our available stock. As an added service if you choose spring rates 4k higher or lower than the recommended setting we will re-valve the dampers for you. Here at BC Racing we believe you shouldn't have to pay a premium price for a quality coilover system.

UPDATE (06/26/09): BC RACING HAS LOWERED THE PRICE ON ALL COILS, AS DID WE. CONTACT US FOR ALL NEW SALE RATES!!

br-coilover-overview.jpg

BR Type:

• [*]Mono-tube Shock Design
    [*]30 Levels of Dampening Force Adjustment (compression/rebound)
    [*]Pillowball Mounts Included
    [*]Seperate Full Length Height Adjustable
    [*]One Year Warranty
    [*]Rebuildable

MSRP: $1250.00
PM for Special Sale Pricing!

rm-coilover-overview.jpg

RAM-type:

• [*]Invetered Mono-tube Shock Design
    [*]30 Levels of Dampening Force Adjustment (compression/rebound)
    [*]Pillowball Mounts Included
    [*]Seperate Full Length Height Adjustable
    [*]One Year Warranty
    [*]Rebuildable

MSRP: $1450.00
PM for Special Sale Pricing!

Spring Rates:

• [*]8k/10k
    [*]Custom Spring Rates Also Available - PM for more info!

Happy Ordering! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Interesting how BC now has an application for the NSX market? These are the ones made in Taiwan right?

Another vendor on Clublexus is selling these as well and I just ordered a setup for my IS-F! :)

rick

Interesting how BC now has an application for the NSX market? These are the ones made in Taiwan right?

Another vendor on Clublexus is selling these as well and I just ordered a setup for my IS-F! :)

rick

Rick,

Yes they are made in Taiwan (I believe) and tested/assembled out in Florida.

At least, Some BC parts is made in Japan. I just buy kit to my self from my local shop. I will give more information as soon as i got it. (tomorrow).
Im going to european trip and test this setup in Nurburghring!! :cool:

Ps. I have heard lot of good things about these BC racing coils!

At least, Some BC parts is made in Japan. I just buy kit to my self from my local shop. I will give more information as soon as i got it. (tomorrow).
Im going to european trip and test this setup in Nurburghring!! :cool:

Ps. I have heard lot of good things about these BC racing coils!

Awesome! Should be amazing. Post up the details when you have a chance.

Any reviews on this product for the NSX? I was reading another review for their ER series and the shock dyno results seemed consistent. The made-to-order spring rates and valving is a nice touch too.

Hope to hear comments back. Thanks

(just trying not to fall into the group-think bandwagon mentality going on with a certain coilover set right now :smile:)

The BC coilovers are not Brian Crower, it is a Taiwanese company called BORR CHUAN.

Based on web research, this company are the same factory who made APEXi coilovers.

I opted for these on my other ride, Nissan Silvia S15 cause of the price and spring rate and than surprisingly found them better than the Tein Flex which I previously had.

Friends with EVO 9s, and other rides have also vouched for the BC coilovers for both track and street use as they have done some pretty quick times on track.

I will let you guys know how I go with these on the NSX.

I recently just installed a set of BC coilovers to replace my Koni+Eibach setup.

Initial impression, these are way lighter than Koni+Eibach. I currently have them on 8 clicks from full soft and they feel similar to my old setup. I havent taken them to the track yet, but I love my new stance. 1 finger wheel gap versus my 2+ 4x4 lookalike.

^^^ pics?:biggrin:

You probably went with the BR series? I inquired about the ER and they are not produced for the NSX (bummer). What spring rates did you choose?
I recently just installed a set of BC coilovers to replace my Koni+Eibach setup.

Initial impression, these are way lighter than Koni+Eibach. I currently have them on 8 clicks from full soft and they feel similar to my old setup. I havent taken them to the track yet, but I love my new stance. 1 finger wheel gap versus my 2+ 4x4 lookalike.

The BC coilovers are only available in the BR series. I wasnt given a choice of springs, so I got the default ones. Not sure what the spring rates are.

I havent taken any pics yet. Will post them once I do.

Hey guys

pics of my X with BC coilovers.

I just discovered that BC coilovers for the NSX spring rate were actually

10/10

It must be a custom rate the op was offering

Cheers

Attachments

• 385789_10150346656447779_663657778_8252300_980273134_n.jpg
    385789_10150346656447779_663657778_8252300_980273134_n.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 147
  • Landcruiser53of76.jpg
    Landcruiser53of76.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Hey guys

pics of my X with BC coilovers.

I just discovered that BC coilovers for the NSX spring rate were actually

10/10

It must be a custom rate the op was offering

Cheers

What is 10/10?! Do they have rates listed in lbs. or KG?

What is 10/10?! Do they have rates listed in lbs. or KG?

Actually both, 560 lbs/in and 10kg/mm...

But I am pretty sure you knew the 10/10 was lb dave...

Is this Driveline motoring still around?

Last edited:
Actually both, 560 lbs/in and 10kg/mm...

But I am pretty sure you knew the 10/10 was lb dave...

Is this Driveline motoring still around?
I believe they're in Florida and they do sell customer direct. Prices where extremely competitive even going direct (weird...). I was able to reach someone quickly when I was in the market for a set. You might even be able to convince them to do a GB on here.

Oh! Don't forget you can also upgrade to Swift springs with your own custom rates for not much more. They will revalve the shock appropriately as part of the package as well. Swift springs are really nice... very linear and they only sell them as matched sets. Lightweight too. I have a 9k/11k setup myself but on a different damper.

Last edited:
Yeah, not sure about these guys. Called the number in their post, it was changed to 925-407-4777 and then it just said mail box full.

Back