• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving and then I saw...

Today I was just driving on 75/85 north headed home from school. Im shuffling through my Ipod looking for a song I like. (Hard task when you have over 3000 songs) Out of no where I hear a very familiar sound come to my ears. Ive heard whatever it was before but I couldnt put my finger on it. I check my mirrors and see nothing which left me puzzled for about 4 seconds until I look to my left and BAM!! A red NSX is just cruising besides me. I felt like I just had sex for the first time in my entire life when I saw it. It was a pre 02 Formula Red NSX with everything stock and original(By my judgement.) I was a kid in a candy shop as my favorite car in the entire world just rolled right by me without me driving it.

Now im having day dreams about it and it just urges me to become even more successful in my life to afford not just one but a couple of the precious gems. Now that I think of it you never really notice how rare this car is until you actually see it. I see RX7's and Supra(s) everyday now or so but a NSX is just rare. I see more Maserati(s) and Ferrari more than a NSX. I am extremely jealous of every one of you who own such a beautiful car. One day I will have one either if I purchased it myself or a gift from somebody else but I can reassure you it will be loved. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We are each taking turns driving past you to ensure that your desire for an NSX stays strong and your passion never wavers.

I'd say from your post that this seems to be working out as planned.

The geo-locators that we use drop a twitter feed of your coordinates to the nearest owner, so you simply can't hide, we will drive past you where ever you go.

Enjoy the torture. :cool:

We are each taking turns driving past you to ensure that your desire for an NSX stays strong and your passion never wavers.

I'd say from your post that this seems to be working out as planned.

The geo-locators that we use drop a twitter feed of your coordinates to the nearest owner, so you simply can't hide, we will drive past you where ever you go.

Enjoy the torture. :cool:

:eek::eek: Ooooohhhh Your all so evil. Im in so much pain right now. :tongue:

Red is nice, blue is nice. Fun, fun, fun

PerfectNSXLeftSide_50.JPG

And just to pique your interest, I saw a '91 advertized on Craigslist Seattle a couple of weeks back; in need of a front spoiler and fenders, for $5000. It sold in a heartbeat, but they are out there.
I use Search Tempest and search for CList cars all over the place. It's amazing what you find.

congratulations...your first age appropriate post! Much better .

Yah I bought that one!!! I am going to attach a lawn mower in the front, and launch a landscape business.

And just to pique your interest, I saw a '91 advertized on Craigslist Seattle a couple of weeks back; in need of a front spoiler and fenders, for $5000. It sold in a heartbeat, but they are out there.
I use Search Tempest and search for CList cars all over the place. It's amazing what you find.

Try dealing with over 22,000 songs! Playlists rule for the NSX (I don't want to take my eyes off the road for that long).

I have about 24,000 songs on my Itunes. But only 3000 for my ipod. I only have the 30GB Ipod and songs these days take up alot more space than before. I also found the owner of the NSX on the forums but its been a while since he logged on. I have a very photographic memory when it comes to NSX's

Since i have no where else to post this, ill just stick it in this thread.

Today.

I took a right out of my apartment complex, and BOOM - a silver NA1 NSX right to the left of me driving along side. I was like DDAAAAAAAAAÄMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i <3 west chester!

Evidence:
photozxk.jpg

Last edited:
I think its funny when its a random spotting. Its like the last thing you expect to see while driving is a fellow NSX'er. I dont know if there are any other Thread's with spotting but this could potentially the Official one. :tongue:

A couple of months after I turned 16 I went for my first on street driving practice with my father. That day I spotted a Red NSX while practicing and somehow I knew it was like a message or something lol. I had a very strong urge to own a NSX one day after that spotting. About 8 years later I now own one. I really want to thank that guy who drove by me that day, you motivated me to continue following my dream and on the perfect day too :).

Since i have no where else to post this, ill just stick it in this thread.

Today.

I took a right out of my apartment complex, and BOOM - a silver NA1 NSX right to the left of me driving along side. I was like DDAAAAAAAAAÄMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i <3 west chester!

Evidence:
photozxk.jpg

Is this out of a yellow S2000?? :tongue:

Back