• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving Glasses

AKUDOU said:
The only thing I dislike about the Titanium is when you have them off you must keep them in the glass case or risk damage.

Dude you're not suppose to take them off :cool:

With the Titanium Sports, when i pull them off when i go inside a store i stretch them open slightly and place them around the back of my neck. I like them being hingless and so springy that they hold tight and have never dropped or slipped. But they are so light that i barely notice them.

-Ray

ncdogdoc said:
Serengeti Drivers are the best! Copper coated lenses improve clarity while reducing glare, and are fantastic in the rain or fog. I just wish they were polarized. Plus they make your grass look really green when you get back home, so it looks like you spent a lot of time in the yard instead of detailing your car.

Ask and you shall receive. Check out their new "PolorMax" lenses. They will be my next purchase in eyewear...

http://www.serengeti-eyewear.com/

Revo: Out of this world, literally

hmmm... I stand by revo, period. They are light years ahead of anything out there, so to speak. I have three pairs, one for the beach/sea, one for leisure/casual, and one for driving/evenings. There is a specialized polarized lens for every unique application; also other space-age innovations that are revo's hallmark.

Their web-site is rather insightful...

http://www.revo.com/

:cool:

gotta represent Bolle here..

I have 2 pairs of Meanstreak polarized glasses.. one is just for driving the NSX. Extremely lightweight and designed specifically for snow and ocean glare...

I previously owned Killer Loop, Oakley, Ray Ban, and Serengetis in the past and would never go back to them.

My father is an optician. He told me to go with the Revo's, for the money. Whatever you get, they need to be polarized when used for driving, like others mentioned. Once you use polarized driving glasses, you'll never use anything else, for damn sure. A $20 pair of polarized shades is better than a $120 pair of non-polarized, when used for driving.
I showed five friends my polarized lenses, compared to their regular ones and guess what they all did? They each bought a pair of polarized.. they couldn't stand their regular shades after trying mine.

Dave :cool:

Back