• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Drove my NSX yesterday, first time in a over a year!

So I finally had a short work day, time to charge and jump start the Zanardi and a low traffic day yesterday so I decided to take old girl for a spin.

Let me say, I love this car and really need to drive it more. I did a yearly oil change and detail, then tucked her back to bed on the lift. It is so much faster than the 290 horsepower suggests and handles like nothing else. I will never sell this thing, no matter how many of you PM me on a monthly basis:biggrin:

Attachments

• Zanardi instagram.jpg
    Zanardi instagram.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 250
Looks good, Mike. You really should make time to drive it more....

On an unrelated note, how's that 2008 TL-S you guys have for sale, and will you make me a killer deal on it? :tongue:

did the recent sale of #32 have something to do with this:wink:

did the recent sale of #32 have something to do with this:wink:

These cars are RARE and the charge for admission is not cheap :). I'm an expert on this subject since I just sold an organ or two to buy #32. However, the ownership experience is priceless. Hold on to it if you value your sanity. :)

Nice to hear you got the car out, im sure you still have a smile on your face!

Im still grinning ear to ear! Made me remember just how much I love the NSX and why I bought my first one back in 2004. I still kinda miss my old CTSC'd 1992 but I always said my Zanardi felt just as quick.

These cars are RARE and the charge for admission is not cheap :). I'm an expert on this subject since I just sold an organ or two to buy #32. However, the ownership experience is priceless. Hold on to it if you value your sanity. :)

I was going to post that a fellow GT owner got back into NSX ownership, but I guess I don't have to!!!:wink:

I was going to post that a fellow GT owner got back into NSX ownership, but I guess I don't have to!!!:wink:

We are obviously both men of refined taste :)

Mike - your Zanardi looks stunning. A year since last spin?? :eek: Wow, I'm not sure I could have that kind of patience!! I've only put about 600 miles on mine since purchase in Feb of this year, and I think that is kinda bad! But I'm pretty particular when I take her out, and in a way it makes those cruises all the more special.

C'mon, you gotta start taking the Z out at least once a quarter!!! Cheers, Jay

For those who don't know Mike(the kid) is in charge of used car sales for an acura store,he gets to drive many high performance cars all year.

As I've found out, there are many that have migrated from NSX to GT, but there are also many that can't give one up, for the other, and divide their time amongst a few "mistresses"!!!!:eek:

Im not giving up mine, but Im lining up another mistress in a little bit.

If I was getting married in 2 weeks, it would be in my garage already:rolleyes:

All good things to those who wait, I suppose but dont like it! :frown:

Back