• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

e-85 compatible fuel pump

Hey guys does anyone know which fuel pump is e-85 compatible? The 400lph walbro was supposed to be but now they say it is not. I had installed a new walbro 400 in my car and it has now retired after only two months and 1000 miles. Walbro warranty states they give no waranty on race or non stock applications. Also no warranty if the fuel pump has been in e-85. I dont much care about the warranty but they originally stated that the pump was e-85 compatible but now it is not. I just dont want to do this every 2 months. Any input would be great.

Hey guys does anyone know which fuel pump is e-85 compatible? The 400lph walbro was supposed to be but now they say it is not. I had installed a new walbro 400 in my car and it has now retired after only two months and 1000 miles. Walbro warranty states they give no waranty on race or non stock applications. Also no warranty if the fuel pump has been in e-85. I dont much care about the warranty but they originally stated that the pump was e-85 compatible but now it is not. I just dont want to do this every 2 months. Any input would be great.

There are two versions of the Walbro 400. You need the ethanol compatible one.

Last edited:
Back