• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

E4133 Kimble cutaway red/ivory 91 value???

I have one that came with the car and its framed and not a poster but a print with an extra layer that states 1991 NSX or something I put a picture up. I'm not trying to sell it but my renters insurance would go down if I insursed art or jewerly so I was trying to see if it was valuable so I could insure it. Is there a documented record of sales? I don't believe it's signed but I wouldn't know where to look. Just to replace the glass was I think $120. Thanks

Around 32x18 including nsx 1991 part
26e04b8b.jpg

Hi,

I have seen these at the dealership in Bellevue and others.
I asked them about it years ago as I wanted to purchase it. They told me it wasn't for sale as the owner of the dealership was a NSX owner also and they collected NSX items themselves. They said they were dealer only items and that each dealer got one (and only one). Not available to the general public.
I have been keeping my eyes open for one since seeing it for the first time and you are lucky to have it. Take good care of it.......

I just bought a '91 red/blk and got a framed pic much like this. Overall it's about 27" x 42" and at the top is printed....1St V-tec, Titianium rod, etc. It is the same cut-a-way pic. says 1991 NXS at bottom but is not offset like this one. Mybe dealers got one versin and the public another ?

From what I have ben told, these prints were only available to the dealers...... one per.
Matting and framing could be left up to the stores to satisfy their taste and desires.
The others I have seen were very plain but this one is unique with the cut out in the bottom.

If you have one or can get one, enjoy it as they are quite hard to come by.

HTH,
Gene Greer

- - - Updated - - -

Smaller prints of this design have been made available to the public in the past.
Always check the sizes to see if this is the dealer print or the re-printed copies on eBay.

Last edited:
Back