• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

E55 vs 03 cobra

Nice video! The E55 is no joke either... a good friend of mine just bought one and he has raced a few cars that I know are very fast (Stage III Audi S4 and a 02 Porsche TT) and he can beat both of those off the line and in the 1/4 mile at 12.45 !!! Those are screamers!!!:eek:

new AMG 65 just announced

JAM said:
Nice video! The E55 is no joke either... a good friend of mine just bought one and he has raced a few cars that I know are very fast (Stage III Audi S4 and a 02 Porsche TT) and he can beat both of those off the line and in the 1/4 mile at 12.45 !!! Those are screamers!!!:eek:
I was just reading about the new Benz AMG CL65, which has a modified 5.5L V12 twin-turbo that puts out 604 hp and 738 ft-lb of torque (!).

This gets it from 0-100 kph (0-62 mph) in 4.4 sec, not bad for a big 2155 kg (4800 lb) coupe, and 0-200 kph (125 mph) in 13.3 secs -- thats faster than either the Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo.

The same motor will also be offered in their roadster (SL65) and large sedan (S65) models. AWD (4Matic) is not an option at these torque levels.

These specs put AMG numbers well into the super-exotic zone (Ferrari Enzo, Pagani Zonda, McLaren F1).

I wonder what the gas mileage is.
laugh.gif

That was not the meaning behind the question, Eric was just wondering what the gas mileage is like. The NSX drinks a lot of gas, and so are most of the other vehicles that NSXes' owners possessed.

i know..i was just kinda reply on a "side" note. Speaking of which, im also curious wat the mpg is. how much mpg does the nsx drink? is it more/less than the m3/m5? (e46/49)

not to be a post whore but I was there when that video was made. :p

Back