• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Early NSX Review Video

If you want a GREAT video on fast cars...Top Gear's Hot Metal...best video EVER...I could upload it on yousentit.com for anyone but you must be serious about it..will take a while...its in .avi...GREAT video

Pacemaker Kid89, would love to see it. Let us know when you've posted it.

Thanks,
GOTTSPD

Keep in mind this...I have to upload +- 700Mb of PURE FUN! So I will try as of like well now and hope for the best.

Yeah, have a OC-3 connection to the internet...should take a few seconds!

:wink:

Sorry, that was a geek joke

Thats ok...but does ANYONE have a clue for what I should do...it is a 700mb AVI file....will take a while I understand that...PLEASE anyone got any tips?

Hi

I found it here so it is already out there for those with a bittorrent client.

Regards

need your thoughts... i downloaded this 700 meg file and the video plays fine, but there's no sound. when I first load it, there's an error downloading a codec. i'm using the latest version of Windows Media Player (v.10, fully updated). any ideas?

GOTTSPD said:
need your thoughts... i downloaded this 700 meg file and the video plays fine, but there's no sound. when I first load it, there's an error downloading a codec. i'm using the latest version of Windows Media Player (v.10, fully updated). any ideas?

Use k-lite codec pack. No problems!

:biggrin:

here

Back